View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
This year i ll implement it more and i explain why

Have models i just love to work and u guys love watch BUT i cant do more solos with, i just did too much as Adriana Rodrigues or Laisa Lins then idea is make some paring with models like this creating more interesting solos and giving u guys double dose of orgasms

We ll still be doing TS ON TS non stop here but also ll have more 2 stars solos - we have different approachs here and in both cases , are HOT and exciting

This week of updates prove exact what i want to do - TS ON TS /2 STARS SOLO / SOLOS WITH NEW GIRLS OR GIRLS WITH FEW RESHOTS . I think its an extremaly great stuff we are offering and it allows us bring back models we all love without over use thier images

Hope u guys like

Cheers
I think that incorporating 2 TS Solos on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com every once in a while keeps things interesting. and completely agree that having different approaches on the site and continuing to do TS on TS non stop is very interesting. and i also think that 2 Star Solos Updates are erotic and intriguing. and this week's 2 Star Solo Update was excellent. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-03-2019 at 10:18 PM.