View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 10:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Completely Agree with your point of view Louie my friend. That VR is very hard to learn and requires the Right Recording Equipment and Computers that has a Very Powerful Processor and 8GB to produce VR Content. and viewers will need the following types of Devices:PlayStation VR,HTC,VIVE and Samsung Smartphone and Computers with VR Capabilities in order to view VR Content. That's excellent to hear you'll be producing 4K Content and it will soon be a reality.
Prob for me is not all knowlege i need get, i learn very fast but i dont wanna go into something without right demand. I can do it and i wanna do it but i need feel from u if is something u guys agree pay and if agree whats better ? Create a site ? Put extra area in brazilian hub and increase a little what u guys pay ? I just dont know but u all can help me on it

My desktop is very powerful, 32 Gigas RAM, New I&, SSD 500 Gbs and now GTX 1070 graphic card then YES i m ready to process VR and 4K easly. I only depend know about u what u guys expect