Thread: Rosy Pinheiro
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
U dont offend me, dude. I m just questioning u make so bad posts about scenes u dont like the style. Look in Juuh scene today, other guys ask me STOP DO TS ON GUY. I need deal with so many diferent tastes and i cant follow only 1 way.

SO many times i try do one specific approach but need change it during scene because i see that other way ll give me better footage. Topping actors have weak days then i need admistrate it.

I pay atention in posts and if some ts are not making u guys happy i ll not bk. If i see a ts that have so many positive posts of course i ll insist on her

Just think on it when make your coments. Nothing change about our relatioship here. I really apreciatte your participation and i have no prob with critics but some times i just think are unfair

Oh okay that's good to hear that i didn't offend you, and that you were just questioning some of the comments i've made on scenes that i don't like,It's obvious the member that said stop making Full TS on Guy Scenes is a Newbie that probably just signed up a week ago,there are members on here like myself that has been a member of ShemalesFromHell.com for over 3 years and enjoys watching Full TS on Guy Scenes,So please do not producing those types of scenes,All because one member doesn't like those scenes,and i completely understand that you have to accomodate all styles,not just one style and that sometimes you need to change the approach during the scene to get better footage,indeed you have been paying attention to viewers posts and you won't bring back a Model,if you don't see positive feedback about her, and bring her back if you do,I will,Agree it sure hasn't,we'll always be Cyberfriends even when we disagree with each other,Thank you very much Louie my friend,I understand.