Thread: Rosy Pinheiro
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
I completely understand that you're not happy with some of the Comments I've made on updates,and i apologize for offending you,however what's unfair is that it took over 30 days and 8 updates in between for a Full TS on Guy Update to appear on the site, and there has only been 8 Full TS on Guy Updates for 2017: January 20th and 28th, March 17th and 24th, April 7th and 17th and May 19th and 21st which is unacceptable,i've also been noticing that has been an increase of TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes lately and less Full TS on Guy Scenes,a few years ago there used at least 3 to 4 Full TS on Guy Updates a month,and now there's only 2 a month ,I also understand that as a director that you have to accomodate all members,but how about switching up the pattern every once in a while to keep things Fresh and Interesting,Instead of repeating the same Old Uninteresting Pattern every week, and here is another suggestion on how to accomodate all members,not just some:Remastered Sundays Week 1:Full TS on Guy Hardcore Fridays Week 1: Guy on TS Scene,RMS Week 2: TS on Guy Flex Scene HFS: Full TS on Guy Scene,RMS Week 3: Guy on TS Scene HFS Week 3:TS on Guy Flex Scene and for Week 4 RMS: Guy on TS Scene HFS: Full TS on Guy Scene. This way all members will be accommodated.
U dont offend me, dude. I m just questioning u make so bad posts about scenes u dont like the style. Look in Juuh scene today, other guys ask me STOP DO TS ON GUY. I need deal with so many diferent tastes and i cant follow only 1 way.

SO many times i try do one specific approach but need change it during scene because i see that other way ll give me better footage. Topping actors have weak days then i need admistrate it.

I pay atention in posts and if some ts are not making u guys happy i ll not bk. If i see a ts that have so many positive posts of course i ll insist on her

Just think on it when make your coments. Nothing change about our relatioship here. I really apreciatte your participation and i have no prob with critics but some times i just think are unfair