View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 02:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Yeah, that makes sense. But then wouldn't it be easier to keep bringing back models that are ok with it or into it than constantly trying to find new stars all the time?

Well, Louie, it thats how it is then I will keep my recent subscription with the brazil site active. Even though it was more expensive than trannies-fuck, I'm willing to make the cut to support the tg on tg action that no one out there but you guys supply, really.

My only question is if there will be any tg on tg action in trannies-fuck at all? Or will it be only tg topping guy or guy topping tg? I want to know what content will be there to know if it's worth keeping my sub there since it's cheap. I've been in trannies-fuck since the beginning and I wouldn't mind keeping that sub active also if there's gonna be at least some tg on tg content.

TYes, still ll see ts on ts in trannies-fuck but focus is in braz site.

Actually brazilian is not more expansive, trannies fuck that is cheaper BBUUUTTTT , only 1 set for update. In Braz site i m keeping 5 ts for update WITH ts on ts action. Its a really great deal, man.