View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken View Post
So where's the "new" update? We are not here for the repost, repeat updates, that's really a cheat to your customers.
No, It´s not. Read again the Sean Chai´s answer about it : If anybody who has been a repeat customer wishes to make a complaint, we'll be happy to sort them out and accomodate them.

Please send email to admin@grooby.com

Unfortuantely this is how trannies-fuck ll be now. I try my best and Sean Chai suport me all this time but in some moment we need face the reality . It´s soo hard keep a expensive budget website with so much píracy stilling from us. I m deeply thankfull to u all guys to suport me all this time and i repeat. Ts on Ts content LL NOT STOP, only migrate to brazilian-transsexuals site where i ll keep it 3 times a month

If someone has some complain just write admin@grooby.com and we ll figer out some satisfatory solution. This company CARES about the customers and never let u guys with answers and some good solution for any inconvenience.

Once again thanks for all help and lets keep show going on in our other websites