View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:48 AM

I've been with trannies-fuck since it started. I used to only be in trannies-fuck-trannies before they were merged. I re subbed to brazil site when I heard the news of more tg on tg there. I would like to stay with trannies-fuck since its cheap for me cause I've been there from the start, but I'm only interested in tg on tg, so I was wondering if they were gonna be separated again cause I would rather pay 15 a month for 2 tg/tg updates than having to sit through tg topping guys. I avoid all sites that focus on tgs topping guys, I really don't like it.

I would also like to know whats so hard about doing tg on tg scenes exactly? I mean, we always say it's hard and all but why is it hard exactly? You guys shoot 4 to 5 models in brazil site every update, so I assume that you get the girls together for the shooting day, is it that hard to separate 2 of the girls and have them just do a hardcore? I understand if you are trying to always bring out new models every single update and never repeat the same combination twice or bring back the same model twice. I understand like that it will be difficult but I am 100% positive that every tg on tg fan would rather see a model come back the following week for another tg on tg update than none at all.

I would much rather see for example week 1: Dany De Castro & Laisa Lins and week 2: Dany De Castro & Jessica Ketlen than week 1: Dany De Castro & Laisa Lins, then for week 2 you try really hard to NOT have Dany De Castro again and end up doing Jessica Ketlen topping Wagner or something. Case in point; if it's easier to bring back models that are perfectly capable and willing to do tg on tg scenes for the sake of just having a tg on tg scene, then it would be much better than none at all. I'm sure every tg on tg fan agrees.

Also, Ken is right, the last update for trannies-fuck was an old scene re done, what's up with that? I don't care much because it's tg topping guy, but it's still a wasted update.

Last edited by lordworm; 05-25-2012 at 04:15 AM.