View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Very good point. Perfect to explain it to foreign

I shoot basically in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo. Well, why i dont go to those places i talk all the time as Porto ALegre in south f Brasil???? Well, i just did it twice and wasnt that good. Rio an Sao Paulo are bigest brazilian cities and who is there just need adaptate to a busy rotine. Itīs business area and who lives there just need follow that turbulent rhythm. In other cities people are, how can i say, more slowly. Itīs cultural, i call to a model in Sao Paulo 10 a.m. and she ll be ready to shoot couple hours later. In other places they ll ask u couple of days and after 24 hours ll say that may be in next month can do that work fustrating me a lot. I expend good money travelling and got not acceptable number of model in those towns.

In other hand, a model that avoid shoot when i travel to her city LOOK for me when go to Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro then its a waste of time and money do those travels. Trust me, i did several tryes in last years

In time, In all brazilian ts sites u ll only see Sao Paulo models. Only i explore Rio that, same being a big city, is NOT that good for models but i live here then is ok i insist.