View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 03:58 PM

Man, I wasn't going to say this but I have to.

I really hope that "Khan" was the guy you replaced!

This guy makes me soooo mad!

He always has tgirls with big asses who KNOW how to do creu dance and he almost NEVER records them doing it naked.

Look at the new Samantha Ferraz video. She has one of the best asses I ever seen AND you can see she KNOWS how to do the creu dance, but does Kahn record her doing it naked? NO!

Why is this? What is his problem? Makes me sooo frustrated most times I dont even watch his videos he just piss me off all the time he almost NEVER does what is asked

Now fernanda lohany video is ok because she does not know how to dance that is OK I understand. But when u have someone like Samantha Ferraz and she knows how to dance why would you not just take 10 seconds to record her shaking it naked with hands on knees?

This Kahn guy really gets on my nerves I hope he is the one you fired. I will admit he did have some hands on knees shaking in the Jessica ketlen update but he normally never does this it's sooo annoying when he doesn't do it

I know you said you replaced some camera guy I hope it was him. I'm not sure because I keep seeing videos that say it's recorded by "Kahn"