View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Well

About it i need your feedback and i ll explain u why

In last times i got some complains about video camera, was more about be boring and not creative. I add it to fact i always ask him do EXACT what u always request me and u re always compaining about lack of it. It make me confused and i avoid answer u before understand all situation.
I was thinking: what da hell ??? Whats going on here? Why this guys ask about a thing that i m doing exact as he wants??? I checked and ...HUMMM, he wasnt doing that. It really piss me off and i replace him in same day.
New camera guys is MUCH better, u guys can see his work in Thayna & Anny Lee already BUT all new shoots ll be done for him and i INSISTED about it.

Here is where i need u more, in my instrutions i specific ask him ALWAYS. Lets see how he gonna do that

Another point is that i m shooting again. All Brazilian sites are NOT exact brazilian, they re SAO PAULO only because is in this city that have more trannies capable do XXX. Nobody is shooting outside Sao Paulo and i think its a shame because have great girls in other cities. Starting this month i m shooting in Rio de Janeiro also and lets see girls that other sites dont have. To start did some sets with gorgeous Fernanda Lohany and...i did she doing the CREU dance, please when i use it need your feedback. Camera guy here is REALLY new in business and i need teach him for be EXACT how u guys want to be