View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okaymatic View Post
Hi Louie,

I would like to see the photos on both websites with a higher resolution - today there should be higher resolutions possible than 1440 x 960.

What I also would like to see again are behind the scenes - videos for the solo - and the hardcore scenes. It would really be great if you would not only show how the shooting happened, but also how the girls prepared for the scene and what they did after the scene (taking a shower, etc...)

For the shooting - locations, it would be great if you would do more outdoor - scenes (also for hardcore scenes) like in a garden, at a pool or similar.

The last thing I would request - I know it is an old request - is to include more fetish scenes like pissing, etc. I know that this is a difficult subject, but maybe the understanding of the billing companies has changed a bit (that they should organize a proper payment and not dictate the customers what they are allowed to see or not...)
I like bondage. What u think?

Thans for your tips. Thats what i enjoy about u guys. U dont need agree with me all the time but keep high level of comunication we always ll have great relatioship