View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 02:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Nonsense,You're not an Average Producer at all,You are an Extraordinary.&.Talented Producer with 2 Successful Sites and a Loyal Fanbase that Fully Supports You,I am very postitive that you find that motivation again,Even though we have disagreements sometimes,We still love your work and the dialogue that we have with you,Same here,I guess some people like that type of stuff,Me personally,I love the TS Models that you introduce us to and the Scenes that you Produce,Because the Girls are Better and the scenes that you produce are hotter,That's what i really love to see,I agree with our friend LW,I don't care what language they speak,As long as they are hot and can act,It's alright,You're Very Popular with us,No not at all,You don't have a distutrbed mind,You have a very creative mind.
I have no prob with disagreements , its normal part of health relationships. Can u imagine how boring ll be this forum if we all think EXACT the same, totally turn off.

I m doing my best thinking always in you all and i m happy u understand not all requests are possible to do but i can make many: Fernanda Cristine 3some is a good exemple.

I had a crazy idea but its too TONY STARK thing. I imagine if exist a software that can record specific voices and after that i can , using my voice, create dialogs USING the models voice. Doing it i replace the portuguse dialog for same in english BUT with the same models voice. If something like this be possible one day i can give a big up in all kinda stuff i produce getting so much more customers. AMericans DONT LIKE subtitles, they want IN ENGLISH. REading posts in Hung Angels it become pretty clear to me