Thread: Some Ideas
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 12:21 AM

Default Some Ideas

Hi Louie,

I have some ideas what you could bring on BT and SFH in future:

a) Why do you only produce making of - videos for the solo - sets, why not for the hardcore - sets too? This would be much more interesting, especially if you would show how the girls and guys talk to each other or take a shower before and / or after the scene.

b) For the hardcore scenes, why not to include some "preparation work" into the scene, e.g. pulling the condom over the dick and putting some lube into the ass?
I think it would be a pleasure to see how a guy pulls a condom on Fernanda Cristine's hard cock before she starts fucking his ass...

c) I know it's an old discussion, but why not to include some pissing content into the scenes - either the girls pissing solo during or at the end of a solo scene, or in a hardcore scene, there could also be a "wet end".
Jamie French has posted some pissing videos on her website (solo and together with her partner), therefore I do not really believe that the credit card companies reject all pissing content (as it was always said for a lot of websites).

Curious to read your opinion on my ideas...