View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 07:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
No not recently,We don't get what we request,Prime Examples of not getting the requests that we asked for:We requested a few months back to have Veronica Bolina as a complete top in a TS on TS,With Carla Novaes as a complete bottom,You even said,That she was willing to bottom,But soon as the scene is completed,It the complete opposite of we requested,Same with having Geane Peron as a complete bottom,But instead,It's a Flex Scene with her topping and bottoming with Adriana Rodrigues,And last but not least,We specifically asked you back in december to have Fernanda Cristine as a complete top in her first TS on TS Scene,You even said yesterday,That Fernanda prefers topping,It's a fact,But once again,It's another Flex Scene,Btw,You also said that you was going to start following us again.
U guys really wanna piss me off

I try put carla with bolina 3 months, always had a prob. As soon i did Bolina couldnt be hard and i need adaptate. I already answer that then this message comes from someone really dont read my messages. I cant be more clear than that