View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyl3r View Post
I completely understand and respect it. I love their asses, too. It is actually my favorite. I would like to see some positions used that really show off the curves on these girls. I think there are lots of ways of showing that stuff. I am kind of into the idea of showing everything on the girl while she is being pleasured orally. I have seen Jessica Ketlen basically feeding dudes dick and we get a great angle of her ass, but it would be nice to try to bring that angle around to the side with her ass sticking out and us getting to see her face, too. A different site showed the American girl Jessica Host doing a lot of this sideways stuff (great ass, too). Gives the ass and the pleasure on her face (I always like that). Also, girls getting their balls licked in that angle would be interesting. I love the reverse piledriver position idea in another thread (It will require the right personnel, though, as girls like Bruna Butterfly may not be able to give from that position with another big-assed girl).
Mmmmmm sounds good to me man! by the way you mentioned two of my favorite girls there