Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   brazil world cup (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1821)

adfan 07-09-2014 12:08 AM

brazil world cup

yep brazil is in mourning right now and embarassed but i mean come they lose their best player and silva. The guy for the colombian team that took that cheap shit neymar is a piece of shit launching himself like a missle with a flying knee to his back, what part of sports is that? what a sore loser to do that and poor sportsmanshit. this 1 barbaric non skilled animal single handily ruined a great tournament.

to keep it brazil tranny wise i would like to see adriana rodrigues and gabriela ferrari in a hardcore.

lordworm 07-09-2014 06:01 AM

I don't think Neymar would have changed anything. Silva, maybe it would have ended in a 2-0. But that defeat was inevitable in my opinion. Germany has been playing better from the start and have fought through way harder teams.

adfan 07-09-2014 10:38 PM

ghana tied germany so brazil had a chance, hard to compete when your best player get taken out like fried rice. neymar was the spoon that stired the drink for brazil without him they go 0-2 1 draw in group stage. he was their superstar and everyone else on brazil were just role players.. its not a good way to build team but thats what brazil was.

lordworm 07-09-2014 10:52 PM

As a team they have no excuse for situations like this. They should have suitable replacements, they're a high caliber team.

No excuse. 7-1.

adfan 07-09-2014 11:16 PM

i dont agree with that because if you take any top qb's top nba players for a 1 game elimination the team gets blown out like brazil did, plus no time to practice with a new lineup. how are you gonna replan everything when the whole game plan was built around neymar? the victory will alway have * next to it that neymar got ambushed by thug tactics from a oppossing player. there is really no accurate prediction for a score or winner because all i know is with neymar no way germany brings all those players up to try and score, it would have been a way more conservative game on their part.

Louie Damazo 07-09-2014 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 9622)
As a team they have no excuse for situations like this. They should have suitable replacements, they're a high caliber team.

No excuse. 7-1.

No excuses , 7 x 1 being 5 goals in 10 minutes, patetic, i m feeling soooo down

knightrider82 07-10-2014 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 9624)

Cheer up Louie :)

lordworm 07-10-2014 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 9624)

They pretty much gave up after the first goal. 4 of the goals in the first half were within 6 minutes. I was so shocked.

Louie Damazo 07-10-2014 10:34 AM

Doesnt matter everything people can talk, we re talking about best soccer players that are doing IT and NOTHING ELSE getting thousands of dollars . 5 goals in 10 minutes, they should be executed in a public area in Brasil with live broadcasting

adfan 07-12-2014 06:02 AM

unrealistic expections to expect brasil to win without their best player. they made it to the final four with their worst passing team in 50 yrs. being a basketball fan and amercian nfl football fan I am used to blowouts so a loss is a loss to me. I dont see moral victories in a loss. All i am saying i would have liked to take my chances with a full brazil team vs germany. To think germany wins 7-1 with neymar there is foolish.