Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the hung girls (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1760)

legault 05-01-2014 03:05 PM

the hung girls

hey LD quick question

for ts on ts why always directors have the more hung girl do the topping?
any chance to mix it up and see hung girls as bottom

i would like to see girls like jessica ketlen rafaelly ninfeta daphne duarte perla lohan thayla andrade mylla perreira agatha trajano bianca hills among other hung girls as complete bottoms

its a nice idea never seen anywhere but some have fetish to see really hung girls bottoming

Louie Damazo 05-01-2014 03:41 PM

I need follow tastes not only from u customers but from the models. Nothing worst than u put someone for do something this person doesnt like. I saw old scene with Kananda having sex with a GG that, JEZZZ, was really bad. Everyone could see how unconfortable she was doing that , that is exact thing i wanna avoid in our hardcores

lordworm 05-01-2014 04:49 PM

But Louie, didn't you say you put Bianca Hills in your freezer because she didn't want to do something that you wanted her to do?

Louie Damazo 05-01-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 9140)
But Louie, didn't you say you put Bianca Hills in your freezer because she didn't want to do something that you wanted her to do?

She had bad behaviour only, bad actitude during the scenes. I have no prob in bring this model back , i m a pro but not having arrogant approach

legault 05-01-2014 10:45 PM

so LD we cant see hung girls as complete bottoms?

adfan 05-02-2014 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 9141)
She had bad behaviour only, bad actitude during the scenes. I have no prob in bring this model back , i m a pro but not having arrogant approach

if this is the case any chance u can give pati sabatiny another chance after her bad behaviour? maybe she straighen her act up.

Louie Damazo 05-02-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 9144)
if this is the case any chance u can give pati sabatiny another chance after her bad behaviour? maybe she straighen her act up.

I dont see any prob but some ts are absolutelly unbeliavable arrogant. They need work, they need be in evidence but still keep the bad behaviour.

Some ts had bad behaviour and after some chat with me i brought back, Hilda Brasil was one. We have cases and cases

legault 05-02-2014 03:08 PM

LD can you plz answer my question

adfan 05-02-2014 11:10 PM

damn hilda bad ass too huh? to many trannys are cut throat hard nosed business people.. was gonna say businessman but didnt sound right.

Louie Damazo 05-03-2014 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 9147)
LD can you plz answer my question

Actually i did it already, Lady G in SFH havea full bottom scene and her cock is monster