Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hey Louie (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1331)

lordworm 12-28-2012 04:33 AM

Hey Louie

Maybe you should set up a system where a customer can pay an extra specific amount to get a request carried out? I think you could make people happy without cutting the profits that way.

Like say getting Isabelly Killer to bottom to Kalena Rios or something is more expensive than a regular scene, well then the customer who wants those girls together can shell out a 1 time payment apart from their original membership fee so that the request can be out in one of the updates.

Everyone wins.

Louie Damazo 12-29-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7150)
Maybe you should set up a system where a customer can pay an extra specific amount to get a request carried out? I think you could make people happy without cutting the profits that way.

Like say getting Isabelly Killer to bottom to Kalena Rios or something is more expensive than a regular scene, well then the customer who wants those girls together can shell out a 1 time payment apart from their original membership fee so that the request can be out in one of the updates.

Everyone wins.

As soon i have chance get those girls i see no prob in make them only bottom. Miss Killer is not so hard, Kalena i see in many parties in Brasil but she is out of do scenes for while

lordworm 12-29-2012 09:28 PM

What do you think of the system though? Maybe it can make it less costly for you?

ADIDABSM 12-30-2012 07:55 AM

Yup I suggested that previously, if you put the on demand scenes on clips4sale or whatever I'd be happy to go via that route & I'm sure others would be too :)

lordworm 12-30-2012 08:12 AM

Well that's not exactly what I mean. I mean members to the site who currently pay for the subscriptions can pay an extra 1 time fee for a request to be carried out. That way it can cover some of the cost of the hardship of getting specific models or ect. Some requests can also cost a bit more like tg/tg.

ADIDABSM 12-30-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7163)
Well that's not exactly what I mean. I mean members to the site who currently pay for the subscriptions can pay an extra 1 time fee for a request to be carried out. That way it can cover some of the cost of the hardship of getting specific models or ect. Some requests can also cost a bit more like tg/tg.

Oh oke sorry my mistake :) but anyway the on demand idea is still a good idea however it's carried out (Y)

Louie Damazo 12-30-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADIDABSM (Post 7165)
Oh oke sorry my mistake :) but anyway the on demand idea is still a good idea however it's carried out (Y)

I apreciatte all kind of sugestions, do some brain storm is not bad. Many good and simple ideas comes from process like this.
If depend of me u can give me all kind of ideas u have, if we can do this is another question. ;)

lordworm 12-31-2012 02:52 AM

So what do you think then? The hard part of requests is the cost anyway, especially for tg/tg. So members can pay an extra fee per request. What do you think?

Louie Damazo 12-31-2012 12:45 PM

Sorry but if have people wanting pay extra about more ts on ts trannies-fuck.com would be still having fresh and new stuff. We try it and doesnt work