Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which one of these Rio girls for an english speaker? (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1092)

greeny 07-29-2012 12:03 PM

Which one of these Rio girls for an english speaker?

Hello Grizzled forum vets,

I am an Aussie in Rio at the moment...but speak effectively no portugese. Which of the following girls would be the best option for a non-porto speaker? All say that they speak english but I have not succeeded in making contact yet.

Brisa

Sara Chimits

Camilla Mattoli

All are very beautiful girls and I note that Sara was recommended in a previous post but any help you can give would be appreciated. Both Brisa and Camilla's blogs indicates they are in Rio but I guess they moves between SP and RJ.

Cheers,
Greeny

Louie Damazo 07-30-2012 03:59 PM

If u in Rio go Sarah, great girl , great behaviour

greeny 07-31-2012 12:54 PM

Thanks Louie

I just contacted her and she replied!!! Just need to arrange a time and then hold on!! Not sure if you encourage reports on girls on this board or if it is just for comments on the site..but happy to give something back if I can.

Regards,
greeny

Louie Damazo 07-31-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeny (Post 5768)
Thanks Louie

I just contacted her and she replied!!! Just need to arrange a time and then hold on!! Not sure if you encourage reports on girls on this board or if it is just for comments on the site..but happy to give something back if I can.

Regards,
greeny

U can talk about me with her

ADIDABSM 07-31-2012 05:39 PM

Woah an Aussie! I live there currently but I was born & raised in Europe :)

onlinelust 08-01-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 5769)
U can talk about me with her

U mean talk about her? :confused:

Louie Damazo 08-02-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlinelust (Post 5779)
U mean talk about her? :confused:

U can mention that know me

onlinelust 08-02-2012 02:21 AM

Ohhhh ok cool. My currently relationship or lack there of is really complicated and at this rate I'm not sure if I'll ever make it down to Brazil, Colombia or Argentina to see the most beautiful transsexuals in the world. But if I plan a trip to SP I'll be sure to check in with you before hand.

adfan 08-02-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greeny (Post 5768)
Thanks Louie

Regards,
greeny

you called her by phone? how was sara's english?

greeny 08-02-2012 11:49 AM

Thanks to Louie for his advice!!

Sara was great. Very friendly and welcoming, a pleasant person who spoke good English – much easier to communicate in person than on the phone probably because I speak too fast on the phone.. She accommodated my wishes happily and the whole encounter felt natural and was an excellent experience.

I arranged things by Skype and email after getting a friend to make a telephone call in Portugese.

cheers to all,

Greeny