Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nathany Gomes (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2184)

lordworm 10-14-2015 06:45 PM

Nathany Gomes

Louie, how much would it take to convince Nathany to fuck her friend Fernanda Cristine? lol

Louie Damazo 10-14-2015 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12451)
Louie, how much would it take to convince Nathany to fuck her friend Fernanda Cristine? lol

I did better , i convence Nathany fuck Bianca Sereia. It ll be in shemalesfromhell.com next update

knightrider82 10-14-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12456)
I did better , i convence Nathany fuck Bianca Sereia. It ll be in shemalesfromhell.com next update

HOLY SHIT,You did?,Wow.That sounds Freaking Awesome Louie,Really looking forward to seeing it,Do you have any preview pics?

lordworm 10-14-2015 10:30 PM

Holy shit, really?

Louie Damazo 10-14-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12460)
Holy shit, really?

Yes , i did it YESTERDAY but ll use in shemalesfromhell. REason i already told but no prob repeat, some times ayear i need have style SFH in braz site and Braz style in SFH site. It bring customers for both sites. Its Grooby strategy then pease dont complain with me

And YEAHHHH i giot it and more: IT A FLEX SCENE !!!!!

knightrider82 10-14-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12464)
Yes , i did it YESTERDAY but ll use in shemalesfromhell. REason i already told but no prob repeat, some times ayear i need have style SFH in braz site and Braz style in SFH site. It bring customers for both sites. Its Grooby strategy then pease dont complain with me

And YEAHHHH i giot it and more: IT A FLEX SCENE !!!!!

Very Cool,Do you have any preview pics?,We understand that as a director,You need to switch things up every once in a while to bring customers to both sites,We won't argue with you.

Louie Damazo 10-15-2015 12:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12465)
Very Cool,Do you have any preview pics?,We understand that as a director,You need to switch things up every once in a while to bring customers to both sites,We won't argue with you.

I try explian my actions all the time to u, many cases i follow company instructions but u see i do always what u guys want when is possible

knightrider82 10-15-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12469)
I try explian my actions all the time to u, many cases i follow company instructions but u see i do always what u guys want when is possible

Indeed you do explain your actions all the time to us,And we completely understand that in many cases you are following Company Instructions,And that you always grant our requests when it's possible,Very Cool Preview Pic,Looking forward to seeing the Gomes-Sereia TS on TS Update for SFH.

legault 10-15-2015 05:42 PM

wow nathany finally fucks a ts, this is soooo goood

how did you convince her?

Louie Damazo 10-16-2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 12471)
wow nathany finally fucks a ts, this is soooo goood

how did you convince her?

Thatīs for u guys see i m a real deal, not a big talking. SOme times take long time but final result make me feel a winner. That was tuff and u wanna know ? SHe did it really well, wasnt that hard as she imagine