Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Agatha Trajano Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2286)

knightrider82 02-06-2016 01:05 AM

Agatha Trajano Hardcore Update.

The Full TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring: Agatha Trajano was Freaking Awesome,it is really great to see Agatha back action with her New Look,doing what she does best:Wrecking Asses,I really liked how she dominated Gui Tavares and made him her Submissive Bitch for the whole scene,Topping him in Various Positions Nice.&.Deep,i also liked how she turned up the intensity in each position that she topped him in,she had great rhythm and stamina as well,and shot her Big Load all over him at the end,Her performance was magnificent,Would love to see more of her,Thanks for the fantastic scene Louie :)

lordworm 02-06-2016 05:14 AM

She needs to do a full bottom TS on TS. People have been asking for this for years man.

Get Patricia Campbell on it.

wesker 02-06-2016 06:30 AM

Its great to see Agatha return but please dont forget my request damazo, put her as a bottom with a TS, you said you would

Louie Damazo 02-06-2016 11:15 AM

Yes tes

As soon i saw Agatha was back i knew ll get those posts asinkg she bottom

THen for u guys dont think i just ignore requests i need say was a surprise for me. I m just moving from where i live and i gave to Khan all authority for lchoose models for those days and WTF : Agatha is back !!!!

I ll be ok after T E A for assume all again and ll work in specific requests for u all including Agatha Bottom

Rikki 02-06-2016 12:59 PM

Top or bottom, I'm just happy to see she's back. Another scene like this with Kamper would be great.

Louie Damazo 02-06-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki (Post 13366)
Top or bottom, I'm just happy to see she's back. Another scene like this with Kamper would be great.

Totally agree !!!!

lordworm 02-06-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13364)
Yes tes

THen for u guys dont think i just ignore requests i need say was a surprise for me. I m just moving from where i live and i gave to Khan all authority for lchoose models for those days and WTF : Agatha is back !!!!

I ll be ok after T E A for assume all again and ll work in specific requests for u all including Agatha Bottom

lol sorry man.

knightrider82 02-06-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 13361)
She needs to do a full bottom TS on TS. People have been asking for this for years man.

Get Patricia Campbell on it.

Completely agree,Agatha Trajano needs to do a Full Bottom TS on TS,I also agree that it has requesting for this for years.

knightrider82 02-06-2016 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki (Post 13366)

I agree,I would love to see her fully top Kamper.

knightrider82 02-06-2016 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13364)
Yes tes

It's great to see Agatha Trajano back,it has been a while since we have seen her on,no not at all,we know that you always come through in fulfilling your fanbase requests,and we understand,That is very good to hear Louie my friend :)