Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TS on TS Update #12 (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1903)

knightrider82 10-29-2014 03:02 PM

TS on TS Update #12

Hello Louie,The TS on TS Update on BTS starring:Valquiria Amarillo and Lorena Paiva was Absolutely Disappointing,Come too think of it,The last few TS on TS Updates for BTS have been Big Disappointments as well.

legault 10-29-2014 03:48 PM

walkirya has seen betted days

Louie Damazo 10-29-2014 06:15 PM

Bigest desapoint is try so hard make something no one else offer and get this kind of feedback. Worst prob here is that u guys think all girls do everything and its not true. I work with what is avaliable. Some times make u happy, some times not but some reactions are really bad in my poor opinion

May be if i keep same stuff everyone does ll get less complains

lordworm 10-29-2014 06:40 PM

Every developer gets negative feedback from time to time Louie, don't worry about it too much. As far as I'm concerned you do more good than bad anyway.

As for me, I agree that the last couple of scenes haven't been very good. However Walkyria is still a top notch performer whether she is bottoming or topping. It's true that she has let herself go a bit in the recent years, but she kept herself covered for this scene lol...

The other girl, well she's not my type but no big deal, I await the next scene and all is well. Don't take it too hard dude, we still love your work here. We will just look forward to the good ones, like the upcoming Lohana Lomark and Aryanna Kelly

knightrider82 10-29-2014 09:04 PM

Hey Damazo,I know and understand that you work very hard at providing us with Great content for BTS and SFH,And i really appreciate it with the Outstanding Work that you do,And i also understand that you have to work with what's available and cater to all types,Not just one type,And if i offended you in any way?,I am very sorry,I am really looking forward to next week's update:Lohara Lomark.&.Arianda Kelly.

legault 10-30-2014 01:04 AM

please dont stop doing ts on ts my brother

Louie Damazo 10-31-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 10390)
please dont stop doing ts on ts my brother

I ll not stop. Sorry brothers i just overreact. Critics are part of the process and the chubby ts were not really great option

I ll try get better ts for soon

Thanks and my apologizes again

lordworm 10-31-2014 01:26 PM

No need to apologize mate, we didn't mean to sound too harsh if we did we apologize. Just a harmless critique in my view. But like I said, you deliver more good than bad with these sets.

Who can forget the glorious scene of Bruna & Mariana? That's some of your finest work there.

knightrider82 10-31-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 10393)
I ll not stop. Sorry brothers i just overreact. Critics are part of the process and the chubby ts were not really great option

I ll try get better ts for soon

Thanks and my apologizes again

Coool,It's alright Louie my friend,I understand,Didn't mean to be too critical,You have been coming up with alot of Outstanding TS on TS Sets,Like the Wicked Cool Scene starring:The Beautiful Bruna Butterfly.&.The Stunning Sheylla Wandergelt,Looking forward to seeing more Freaking Awesome Sets from you,No problem,Apology accepted :D