Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Peron-Castro Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2555)

knightrider82 06-13-2017 03:15 AM

Peron-Castro Update.

The TS on TS for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro was Freaking Awesome and a Superb Pairing.It's been while since we've seen her. and it is great to see Geane back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and doing what she does best. and Nathalia as well. I really liked how Geane was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Nathalia in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles nice and deep. and also liked her she turned up the intensity towards the end. standing up on the bed and penetrating Nathalia's Juicy Ass Balls Deep. and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust was really cool to see. Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro Performances were Fantastic. Geane Peron is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Fit and Toned Body,Sexy Tits,Confidence,Personality and Style and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and is a Very Talented Performer. Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing these lovely models to your fanbase LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Geane Peron in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Nathalia Castro in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Would like to hear your thoughts LD.

Louie Damazo 06-13-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15159)
The TS on TS for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro was Freaking Awesome and a Superb Pairing.It's been while since we've seen her. and it is great to see Geane back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and doing what she does best. and Nathalia as well. I really liked how Geane was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Nathalia in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles nice and deep. and also liked her she turned up the intensity towards the end. standing up on the bed and penetrating Nathalia's Juicy Ass Balls Deep. and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust was really cool to see. Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro Performances were Fantastic. Geane Peron is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Fit and Toned Body,Sexy Tits,Confidence,Personality and Style and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and is a Very Talented Performer. Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing these lovely models to your fanbase LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Geane Peron in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Nathalia Castro in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Would like to hear your thoughts LD.

I loved this combination and before someone ask me NAthalia topping i need say she is ONLY bottom then she was right choice for our HORNY Peron. You guys ask me veterans in action and i m doing

Next week another 2 veterans ll do our ts lesbian action too

knightrider82 06-13-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15160)
I loved this combination and before someone ask me NAthalia topping i need say she is ONLY bottom then she was right choice for our HORNY Peron. You guys ask me veterans in action and i m doing

Thanks for your feedback LD my friend. I also loved this combination as well. and agree that Nathalia was the right choice to pair with The Horny and Talented Geane Peron. Indeed you have been bringing back Veteran TGirls and putting them in action. Super Cool. will be looking to seeing next week's Veteran TS on TS Update.

lordworm 06-13-2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15160)

Veterans are great, which 2 are next?

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15162)
Veterans are great, which 2 are next?

Rafaela Ferrari & Victoria Carvalho

knightrider82 06-14-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15164)
Rafaela Ferrari & Victoria Carvalho

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...alho_vids.html that was Monday June 5th's Update. So going to be in next week's TS on TS Update?.

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15167)
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...alho_vids.html that was Monday June 5th's Update. So going to be in next week's TS on TS Update?.

FUCK

I m OLD. Thank u my friend to show me how crazy i am LOL

Forget what i say, update ll be BRUNA CASTRO & LORENA DI CASTRO

Jezzzz , i m soooooo insane those days. Too much work

knightrider82 06-14-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15168)
FUCK

I m OLD. Thank u my friend to show me how crazy i am LOL

Forget what i say, update ll be BRUNA CASTRO & LORENA DI CASTRO

Jezzzz , i m soooooo insane those days. Too much work

It's alright. You're welcome Louie my friend. No not all. We completely understand. Awesome will be looking forward to seeing the Bruna Castro.&.Lorena Di Castro TS on TS Update.

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15170)
It's alright. You're welcome Louie my friend. No not all. We completely understand. Awesome will be looking forward to seeing the Bruna Castro.&.Lorena Di Castro TS on TS Update.

SOme times i feel so lost. DAily updates are so cool but demand more from us

I m trying do something more interesting as 1 week more BTGs , other week more 2 stars sets. It makes every week unique and very interesting

Oh and i m burning my mind about 4K here. Idf all run as i plan i ll be offering BEST 4K quality of all sitres with DSLR approach

ANd i still have news for after august but still TOP SECRET

knightrider82 06-14-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15172)
SOme times i feel so lost. DAily updates are so cool but demand more from us

I m trying do something more interesting as 1 week more BTGs , other week more 2 stars sets. It makes every week unique and very interesting

Oh and i m burning my mind about 4K here. Idf all run as i plan i ll be offering BEST 4K quality of all sitres with DSLR approach

ANd i still have news for after august but still TOP SECRET

We completely understand that producing Daily Updates are very cool. but demand a lot from us. I am sure y'all will figure out a way to present Daily Updates and make it less demanding. That's excellent to hear that you are going to be doing something more interesting with 1 more week featuring Black TGirls and another week of 2 Star Sets.. and i agree, it will make every week Unique and Very Interesting. Sounds Fantastic and will be looking forward to seeing 4K 2160p Quality on all sites with DSLR Approach. Okie Dokie :)

tsluvx9 06-14-2017 09:46 PM

Nice, good to see more veteran on veteran action.

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15175)
Nice, good to see more veteran on veteran action.

Thats why i pay atention in you , guys

I cant do all requests but u guys can see i m doing a lot

tsluvx9 06-15-2017 02:14 AM

I think the problem is you dont like seeing TS with big cocks being bottom to other TS?

Louie Damazo 06-15-2017 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15179)
I think the problem is you dont like seeing TS with big cocks being bottom to other TS?

Well, If nothing wrong happen do a scene with Keyla LOhan and Rosy Pinheiro ll give u guys exact it

lordworm 06-15-2017 02:03 PM

Some other site just shot Bianca Hills as a full bottom to another TS, Louie.

tsluvx9 06-16-2017 01:25 AM

And it was awesome

john69 06-17-2017 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15183)
Some other site just shot Bianca Hills as a full bottom to another TS, Louie.

Already see that, damn that so hottt.
Pros:
Bareback
Long fuck (20++ mnt)
Full bottom Hills (finally after a long long time )

Cons:
No spoon style
Camera angle (need Silvera for this ^^)
Both of them ( Castro and Hills ) need to be F by F.Lins/C.Delicia/J.De Castro or any Ts with that type build.
No creampie ( hoping to high for this...)

lordworm 06-17-2017 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john69 (Post 15198)
Already see that, damn that so hottt.
Pros:
Bareback
Long fuck (20++ mnt)
Full bottom Hills (finally after a long long time )

Cons:
No spoon style
Camera angle (need Silvera for this ^^)
Both of them ( Castro and Hills ) need to be F by F.Lins/C.Delicia/J.De Castro or any Ts with that type build.
No creampie ( hoping to high for this...)

Yep Bruna Castro was the one, she fucked her long and goood. One of the hottest scenes in a while.

knightrider82 06-17-2017 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15200)
Yep Bruna Castro was the one, she fucked her long and goood. One of the hottest scenes in a while.

Completely agree. That scene was Smoking Hot :cool:

Karol 06-17-2017 10:25 PM

It was quite awesome, but it would be nice to see Peron-Perez update)

knightrider82 07-01-2017 11:17 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDrmkMNW0AA_BbY.jpg Very Nice Preview Photo. Will Geane Peron topping for the entire scene?.

Louie Damazo 07-01-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15291)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDrmkMNW0AA_BbY.jpg Very Nice Preview Photo. Will Geane Peron topping for the entire scene?.

SUre , she ll top FULL scene yes

knightrider82 07-01-2017 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15292)
SUre , she ll top FULL scene yes

Freaking Awesome. Thanks LD my friend. And keep up the great work. :cool: :)

Louie Damazo 07-08-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15335)
@Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on TS and Hardcore Updates.

Just did Geana for TS ON GUY lovers what means..YOU. New scenes coming more 4 FLEX style

I cant wait u guys see 4K footage. image is SO FUCKING IMPRESSIVE cristal clear that i m glad moving into it

knightrider82 07-08-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15337)
Just did Geana for TS ON GUY lovers what means..YOU. New scenes coming more 4 FLEX style

I cant wait u guys see 4K footage. image is SO FUCKING IMPRESSIVE cristal clear that i m glad moving into it

Thanks Louie. and it was a Freaking Awesome Full TS on Guy Update and great seeing the Fit and Toned Geane Peron back as well doing what she does best. What kind of Flex Scenes TS on TS?. That's excellent to hear. will be looking forward to seeing the 4K Footage.

Louie Damazo 07-09-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15340)
Thanks Louie. and it was a Freaking Awesome Full TS on Guy Update and great seeing the Fit and Toned Geane Peron back as well doing what she does best. What kind of Flex Scenes TS on TS?. That's excellent to hear. will be looking forward to seeing the 4K Footage.

We ll have few solos in 4K and 2 TS ON TS scenes. I rent this DSLR cam to start 4K footage getting some important knowlege

REally hope u guys enjoy

SEptember we start have ONLY 4K stuff here

knightrider82 07-09-2017 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15342)
We ll have few solos in 4K and 2 TS ON TS scenes. I rent this DSLR cam to start 4K footage getting some important knowlege

REally hope u guys enjoy

SEptember we start have ONLY 4K stuff here

Sounds very cool. Looking forward to seeing to seeing the TS Solo and TS on TS in 4K Scenes. I am sure will we. Nice :)

knightrider82 07-22-2017 09:28 PM

Peron-Perez and Lee Future TS on TS 3some.

@Louie Damazo: Excellent to hear that you are into producing All TS 3somes again. would like to see the following Interracial TS 3some Geane Peron and Barbara Perez takes turns fully topping and double penetrating Ericka Lee and doing a daisy chain with Geane Peron on top. Barbara Perez in the middle and Ericka Lee on the bottom. and Geane Peron.&.Barbara Perez shooting their loads all over Ericka Lee's Tits and Face. Would like to hear your feedback.

Louie Damazo 07-22-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15424)
@Louie Damazo: Excellent to hear that you are into producing All TS 3somes again. would like to see the following Interracial TS 3some Geane Peron and Barbara Perez takes turns fully topping and double penetrating Ericka Lee and doing a daisy chain with Geane Peron on top. Barbara Perez in the middle and Ericka Lee on the bottom. and Geane Peron.&.Barbara Perez shooting their loads all over Ericka Lee's Tits and Face. Would like to hear your feedback.

Ideas for future , all good . I can say ll be done in 4K

knightrider82 07-22-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15425)
Ideas for future , all good . I can say ll be done in 4K

That's excellent to hear. and thanks for your feedback my friend.

Karol 07-23-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15428)
That's excellent to hear. and thanks for your feedback my friend.

Imho fist of all it would be better to see barbara on geane and the 3some scene with Erika Lee or Luiza Trajano.

knightrider82 07-23-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karol (Post 15430)
Imho fist of all it would be better to see barbara on geane and the 3some scene with Erika Lee or Luiza Trajano.

Thanks for your input. But I think that the scene is better the way it is.

Louie Damazo 07-23-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15432)
Thanks for your input. But it's better the way it is.

Lee wasnt avaliable for shooting but i truly think soon she ll be then i ll work to bring this hottie better as soon i can

knightrider82 07-23-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15435)
Lee wasnt avaliable for shooting but i truly think soon she ll be then i ll work to bring this hottie better as soon i can

Oh okay. That's very good to hear that you will bring her back as soon as you can. and i agree that Ericka Lee is a hottie.

knightrider82 12-02-2017 06:44 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQDUzXzXUAASgBz.jpg Awesome Preview Photo. Will be looking forward to seeing this Interracial TS on TS Flex Update. on Monday.

Louie Damazo 12-02-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15886)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQDUzXzXUAASgBz.jpg Awesome Preview Photo. Will be looking forward to seeing this Interracial TS on TS Flex Update. on Monday.

For guys that ask me change behaviour of models in scene this set ll be perfect. Peron ll be more bottom

knightrider82 12-02-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15889)
For guys that ask me change behaviour of models in scene this set ll be perfect. Peron ll be more bottom

Agree this upcoming set is perfect. Newcomer Alexia Rios is gorgeous. and it is always nice to see veteran TS switching things up every once in a while.

legault 12-04-2017 10:21 PM

She wasnt even mostly bottom, looked like she mostly topped

She didnt even get fucked doggy lol

Not what we asked for so stop pretending

lordworm 12-04-2017 11:14 PM

Not that it was a bad scene Louie, it was good action. But yeah, Geane mostly topped and it was not what we asked for. Still a good scene don't get upset man.

Louie Damazo 12-05-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15899)
Not that it was a bad scene Louie, it was good action. But yeah, Geane mostly topped and it was not what we asked for. Still a good scene don't get upset man.

Guys, in video Alexia almost top all time. I edit that then i know ;)

Remember when i say sometimes what we do in pics change in video. Many reason for that but it happens