Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mastronelly-Tavares Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2153)

knightrider82 08-27-2015 02:18 AM

Mastronelly-Tavares Update.

The TS on TS Update on BTS starring :The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly.&.Deborah Tavares was Freaking Awesome,It was really cool to see Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS Action Fully Topping another TGirl,I really liked the interaction between them,From the Hugging.&.Kissing,Caressing and Sucking on each other Tits,To the Blowjobs and D.T. riding D.M's Big Girlcock in Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl,I also liked how Deborah Masteronelly was commanding the action through out the scene,By Topping Deborah Tavares both Doggy.&.Missionary Styles,And ejaculating all over her Tits at the end,Her Performance was Excellent,Thanks again for the great scene Damazo,Looking forward to seeing more of the Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS and Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

GroobyPreviews 08-27-2015 11:16 AM

Photoset fixed.

Louie Damazo 08-27-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12246)
The TS on TS Update on BTS starring :The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly.&.Deborah Tavares was Freaking Awesome,It was really cool to see Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS Action Fully Topping another TGirl,I really liked the interaction between them,From the Hugging.&.Kissing,Caressing and Sucking on each other Tits,To the Blowjobs and D.T. riding D.M's Big Girlcock in Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl,I also liked how Deborah Masteronelly was commanding the action through out the scene,By Topping Deborah Tavares both Doggy.&.Missionary Styles,And ejaculating all over her Tits at the end,Her Performance was Excellent,Thanks again for the great sceneDamazo,Looking to seeing more of the Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS and Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

I m glad u like, just did exact as u ask us

knightrider82 08-27-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12248)
I m glad u like, just did exact as u ask us

I sure did like the scene,Deborah Mastronelly was excellent in her first TS on TS,Looking forward to seeing more of her in TS on TS and Hardcore Action Fully Topping her partners,Indeed you did,Louie my friend :)

Louie Damazo 08-27-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12249)
I sure did like the scene,Deborah Mastronelly was excellent in her first TS on TS,Looking forward to seeing more of her in TS on TS and Hardcore Action Fully Topping her partners,Indeed you did,Louie my friend :)

Thatīs what i m looking for, make requests real. I m out of my depression with crap my cam did in carla novaes 3some. Scene was good but WASNT WHAT I REQUEST

knightrider82 08-27-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12250)
Thatīs what i m looking for, make requests real. I m out of my depression with crap my cam did in carla novaes 3some. Scene was good but WASNT WHAT I REQUEST

That is very good to hear Louie,That is what you are looking for in making Requests real,And that you are out your Depression with the BS your Former Camera Man did in the Carla Novaes 3some,I know it wasn't,Looking forward to the Raphaella Ferrari.&.Bruninha Almeida Scene next week,Is Raphaella topping for the Whole Scene?.

lordworm 08-27-2015 11:56 PM

Mastronelly is pretty hot.

knightrider82 08-28-2015 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12252)
Mastronelly is pretty hot.

Indeed she is,And one of my favorites :)

lordworm 08-28-2015 01:49 AM

Her and Fernanda together, what would happen?

lordworm 08-28-2015 07:26 AM

I think Fernanda tops her

legault 08-29-2015 01:23 AM

ok then she gets double teames by bruna and fernanda

Louie Damazo 08-29-2015 05:16 PM

I DONT HAVE Fernanda Cristine avaliable now , guys. If she return some day ll let u all know

knightrider82 08-29-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12265)
I DONT HAVE Fernanda Cristine avaliable now , guys. If she return some day ll let u all know

Okie dokie we understand,Thanks for the update Louie :)

legault 08-29-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12265)

we are just talking

Louie Damazo 08-30-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 12267)
we are just talking

I know man, i need admit that Fernanda Cristine and Carla Novaes can be exciting

lordworm 08-30-2015 04:04 PM

Fernanda can be the one to finally top Carla for the whole scene.

knightrider82 08-30-2015 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12270)
Fernanda can be the one to finally top Carla for the whole scene.

Agree,She definitely can be :)

Louie Damazo 09-01-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12271)
Agree,She definitely can be :)

Trust me, i m TOTALLY into this scene if i can put both together what is NOT the case now

knightrider82 09-01-2015 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12272)
Trust me, i m TOTALLY into this scene if i can put both together what is NOT the case now

I know that you are Louie my friend,And i understand.

Louie Damazo 09-04-2015 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12269)
I know man, i need admit that Fernanda Cristine and Carla Novaes can be exciting

I KNOW ! dream with this scene guys. U re teasing me a LOTTTTTTT. This is kind of scene make me happy be in this business

knightrider82 09-04-2015 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12295)
I KNOW ! dream with this scene guys. U re teasing me a LOTTTTTTT. This is kind of scene make me happy be in this business

I am dreaming of this Epic TS on TS Scene,We know,That is great to hear Louie my friend :)

lordworm 09-05-2015 08:23 AM

Yeah Fernanda fucking Carla while grabbing Carla's hard cock sounds pretty great to me.

Louie Damazo 09-05-2015 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12303)
Yeah Fernanda fucking Carla while grabbing Carla's hard cock sounds pretty great to me.

U guys have my word, if i have ONE SINGLE CHANCE do it i LL

Carla Bottom Whole scene

lordworm 09-05-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12304)

Carla Bottom Whole scene

You're the best LD!

knightrider82 09-05-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12303)

Hell Yeah,That sounds Wicked Cool :)

knightrider82 09-05-2015 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12304)

Carla Bottom Whole scene

Thanks Great Damazo,You're the Best :) :cool:

knightrider82 05-08-2018 05:18 AM

DePaula-Mastronelly Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Cacau DePaula and Deborah Mastronelly was fantastic and a wicked cool pairing. It's great to see Cacau back again looking very sexy in lingerie,glasses and sandals and Deborah with her new look and pointed black knee high boots.it's been a while since we've seen her. I like the way the scene began with them kissing and caressing each other. with Cacau commanding the action for the entire scene topping Deborah in multiple positions. however i was alittle disappointed that Deborah didn't cum on herself while getting fucked missionary style. and Cacau didn't give her a facial or shoot her nectar on Deborah's Tits. other than that it was an awesome scene. both of their performances were amazing and also her performance in the TS on TS Scene that she did with Belatrix back on Monday November 13th 2017 was astonishing. And Deborah Mastronelly's performances in her first TS on TS Scene that she did with Deborah Tavares and 3rd TS on TS Scene with Thays Maclayne back on August 26th 2015 and February 23rd 2016 were magnificent. Thanks for the great update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Cacau DePaula in TS on TS Action as a Full Top.. And Deborah Mastronelly in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the great work my friend :)

Louie Damazo 05-11-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16393)
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Cacau DePaula and Deborah Mastronelly was fantastic and a wicked cool pairing. It's great to see Cacau back again looking very sexy in lingerie,glasses and sandals and Deborah with her new look and pointed black knee high boots.it's been a while since we've seen her. I like the way the scene began with them kissing and caressing each other. with Cacau commanding the action for the entire scene topping Deborah in multiple positions. however i was alittle disappointed that Deborah didn't cum on herself while getting fucked missionary style. and Cacau didn't give her a facial or shoot her nectar on Deborah's Tits. other than that it was an awesome scene. both of their performances were amazing and also her performance in the TS on TS Scene that she did with Belatrix back on Monday November 13th 2017 was astonishing. And Deborah Mastronelly's performances in her first TS on TS Scene that she did with Deborah Tavares and 3rd TS on TS Scene with Thays Maclayne back on August 26th 2015 and February 23rd 2016 were magnificent. Thanks for the great update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Cacau DePaula in TS on TS Action as a Full Top.. And Deborah Mastronelly in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the great work my friend :)

I m back field guys then i need ask u give me time get my old shape back. I ll try put things better and i ll need u all suporting me.

Thnaks

knightrider82 05-11-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16397)
I m back field guys then i need ask u give me time get my old shape back. I ll try put things better and i ll need u all suporting me.

Thnaks

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. And I understand that you're back in the field and will need time to get your old shape back. and try to put things better. You have our full support Louie my friend and you're welcome. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming.

Louie Damazo 05-11-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16400)
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. And I understand that you're back in the field and will need time to get your old shape back. and try to put things better. You have our full support Louie my friend and you're welcome. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming.

My life is really busy. I m shooting, i m editing videos and i m shooting and editinf VR STUFF too

Day need more hours

knightrider82 05-12-2018 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16405)
My life is really busy. I m shooting, i m editing videos and i m shooting and editinf VR STUFF too

Day need more hours

I completely understand Louie my friend. and we appreciate all the hard work and the top content that you provide your fanbase/subscribers with. Keep up the great work :)