Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Recent Trannies Fuck (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1084)

ADIDABSM 07-22-2012 11:53 AM

Recent Trannies Fuck

I know you said you had less power over Trannies Fuck , Louie but I just wanted to say it's been really great! :D I've found in the recent shoots there's been more chemistry between the stars & less mechanical scenes

So keep up the great work dude! :)

Louie Damazo 07-23-2012 01:38 AM

I m glad u re enjoying it, i m really am but this thing about chemistry mainly when i test newbies is a lucky shot. I try combinate models that i think ll work well but some times just doesnt work. In my opinion more than 90% of my combinations works but fact is some times shits happen

About great combinations i have 2 for soon in braz site - Johany Wilker & Juliana Souza and Lucina Foxx & Veronica Havena.

SSSOOO FFFUCCKKIINNGGG HHHOOOTTTTTT

lordworm 07-23-2012 04:44 AM

So trannies-fuck isn't releasing it's older sets as if they were new anymore? I know frankstgirlworld is releasing old sets from trannies-fuck as if they were new, it's pretty sad.

Anyway, Louie, you are doing a damn fine job here in SFH and BT. I was about to make a topic asking if you had any tg on tg plans for the super hot Johanny Wilker, and now that I see your post up there about her and Juliana Souza I am SUPER EXCITED for that. That is an amazing mix.

adfan 07-23-2012 05:57 AM

I really dont like veronica or johanny so i feel its just me looking at juliana and luciana. its like juliana is a 10 and johany a 5 and luciana a 8.5 and veronica a 3. just my view nothing more nothing less, my opinion isnt law nor should anyone else take it personal cause i dont like these combos.

Louie Damazo 07-24-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 5736)
I really dont like veronica or johanny so i feel its just me looking at juliana and luciana. its like juliana is a 10 and johany a 5 and luciana a 8.5 and veronica a 3. just my view nothing more nothing less, my opinion isnt law nor should anyone else take it personal cause i dont like these combos.

Thatīs what6 i spoke about those interactions, we never know how good gonna be but as soon we see a girl was great we just bring her back

Louie Damazo 07-24-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 5735)
So trannies-fuck isn't releasing it's older sets as if they were new anymore? I know frankstgirlworld is releasing old sets from trannies-fuck as if they were new, it's pretty sad.

Anyway, Louie, you are doing a damn fine job here in SFH and BT. I was about to make a topic asking if you had any tg on tg plans for the super hot Johanny Wilker, and now that I see your post up there about her and Juliana Souza I am SUPER EXCITED for that. That is an amazing mix.

Great girls we always bring back and Miss Wilker is awesome...i only can see : Keep walking...and fucking

lordworm 07-24-2012 07:58 PM

Johanny Wilker is indeed awesome. So, is Luciana Foxx now headed back to Europe? I guess the last scene was the last we'll see from her in a while then?

Louie Damazo 07-24-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 5739)
Johanny Wilker is indeed awesome. So, is Luciana Foxx now headed back to Europe? I guess the last scene was the last we'll see from her in a while then?

She was here for so short time and one of the reasons was shoot to us. Nice, right ?! Got new hardcores and solos for SFH and BRAZ site

lordworm 07-24-2012 09:24 PM

Yeah, it's nice but we didn't get to see her bottom or flex.

Louie Damazo 07-25-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 5741)
Yeah, it's nice but we didn't get to see her bottom or flex.

She really prefer topping