Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kalliny Nomura Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2737)

KnightHawk 11-08-2018 12:30 AM

Kalliny Nomura Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Kalliny Nomura was impressive and a great debut. I love the way the update began with her doing a
seductive dance and sticking her finger in her mouth. and coming closer to the camera and looking into it and taking her cloths off while keeping her beige pumps on and revealing her Huge Girlcock. and shooting her sweet nectar on her belly to end the scene. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs, very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a Huge Girlcock. Thanks for the astonishing solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.

Louie Damazo 11-08-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17229)
The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Kalliny Nomura was impressive and a great debut. I love the way the update began with her doing a
seductive dance and sticking her finger in her mouth. and coming closer to the camera and looking into it and taking her cloths off while keeping her beige pumps on and revealing her Huge Girlcock. and shooting her sweet nectar on her belly to end the scene. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs, very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a Huge Girlcock. Thanks for the astonishing solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming Hardcore Update. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts.

She is just Perfect in all aspects except for refuses shoot with other ts BUT i respect her decision. Very kind and nice TS

KnightHawk 11-08-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17230)
She is just Perfect in all aspects except for refuses shoot with other ts BUT i respect her decision. Very kind and nice TS

Completely agree that Kalliny Nomura is perfect in all aspects and is a very kind and nice TGirl. and i also respect her decision for not doing scenes with other TGirls. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

adfan 11-09-2018 10:39 PM

daamazo i worry for you my son, i 1 day you dont accidently slip and land on miss nomuras horsecock while filming her. it would be tragic for your asshole as surgery would be required to repair it

Louie Damazo 11-09-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 17234)
daamazo i worry for you my son, i 1 day you dont accidently slip and land on miss nomuras horsecock while filming her. it would be tragic for your asshole as surgery would be required to repair it

I keep safe distance...bigger than usual ;)

KnightHawk 11-17-2018 07:40 PM

Kalliny Nomura Hardcore Update.

Kalliny Nomura's performance in this week's update for Brazil TGirls XXX was great. I love the way she topped her male partner from underneath and in the spooning position for the first part of the scene while keeping her heels on. which i think is very hot and erotic. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. Thanks for the excellent update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 11-17-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17256)
Kalliny Nomura's performance in this week's update for Brazil TGirls XXX was great. I love the way she topped her male partner from underneath and in the spooning position for the first part of the scene while keeping her heels on. which i think is very hot and erotic. Kalliny Nomura is a very attractive TGirl that has personality and style,beautiful face and smile,gorgeous and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge Girlcock. Thanks for the excellent update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Kalliny Nomura in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I m working in next hardcoeres 4 her of course

KnightHawk 11-17-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17257)
I m working in next hardcoeres 4 her of course

Excellent to hear that you are working on the next hardcore scenes for Kalliny Nomura. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-25-2018 09:46 PM

@Louie Damazo: can you please upload a preview photo or video for the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update. And will the scene be available this Friday?.

Louie Damazo 12-26-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17359)
@Louie Damazo: can you please upload a preview photo or video for the Kalliny Nomura TS on Guy Update. And will the scene be available this Friday?.

Why not preview video ???

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...97752347136000