Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mastronelly-Tavares Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2153)

knightrider82 08-27-2015 03:18 AM

Mastronelly-Tavares Update.

The TS on TS Update on BTS starring :The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly.&.Deborah Tavares was Freaking Awesome,It was really cool to see Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS Action Fully Topping another TGirl,I really liked the interaction between them,From the Hugging.&.Kissing,Caressing and Sucking on each other Tits,To the Blowjobs and D.T. riding D.M's Big Girlcock in Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl,I also liked how Deborah Masteronelly was commanding the action through out the scene,By Topping Deborah Tavares both Doggy.&.Missionary Styles,And ejaculating all over her Tits at the end,Her Performance was Excellent,Thanks again for the great scene Damazo,Looking forward to seeing more of the Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS and Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

GroobyPreviews 08-27-2015 12:16 PM

Photoset fixed.

Louie Damazo 08-27-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12246)
The TS on TS Update on BTS starring :The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly.&.Deborah Tavares was Freaking Awesome,It was really cool to see Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS Action Fully Topping another TGirl,I really liked the interaction between them,From the Hugging.&.Kissing,Caressing and Sucking on each other Tits,To the Blowjobs and D.T. riding D.M's Big Girlcock in Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl,I also liked how Deborah Masteronelly was commanding the action through out the scene,By Topping Deborah Tavares both Doggy.&.Missionary Styles,And ejaculating all over her Tits at the end,Her Performance was Excellent,Thanks again for the great sceneDamazo,Looking to seeing more of the Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in TS on TS and Hardcore Action as a Full Top.

I m glad u like, just did exact as u ask us

knightrider82 08-27-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12248)
I m glad u like, just did exact as u ask us

I sure did like the scene,Deborah Mastronelly was excellent in her first TS on TS,Looking forward to seeing more of her in TS on TS and Hardcore Action Fully Topping her partners,Indeed you did,Louie my friend :)

Louie Damazo 08-27-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12249)
I sure did like the scene,Deborah Mastronelly was excellent in her first TS on TS,Looking forward to seeing more of her in TS on TS and Hardcore Action Fully Topping her partners,Indeed you did,Louie my friend :)

Thatīs what i m looking for, make requests real. I m out of my depression with crap my cam did in carla novaes 3some. Scene was good but WASNT WHAT I REQUEST

knightrider82 08-27-2015 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12250)
Thatīs what i m looking for, make requests real. I m out of my depression with crap my cam did in carla novaes 3some. Scene was good but WASNT WHAT I REQUEST

That is very good to hear Louie,That is what you are looking for in making Requests real,And that you are out your Depression with the BS your Former Camera Man did in the Carla Novaes 3some,I know it wasn't,Looking forward to the Raphaella Ferrari.&.Bruninha Almeida Scene next week,Is Raphaella topping for the Whole Scene?.

lordworm 08-28-2015 12:56 AM

Mastronelly is pretty hot.

knightrider82 08-28-2015 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12252)
Mastronelly is pretty hot.

Indeed she is,And one of my favorites :)

lordworm 08-28-2015 02:49 AM

Her and Fernanda together, what would happen?

lordworm 08-28-2015 08:26 AM

I think Fernanda tops her