Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Keylla Lorran (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2551)

lordworm 06-05-2017 10:32 PM

Keylla Lorran

Hey Louie, have you seen her lately? She looks so much better. Please shoot her as a bottom with Patricia Campbell again just the same way but with her new look. Please please please Louie!

Both of them have gotten so much better we have to do the scene again!

wesker 06-08-2017 02:03 PM

it would be nice, the first scene had crappy camera angles. get better shots next time.

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15091)
Hey Louie, have you seen her lately? She looks so much better. Please shoot her as a bottom with Patricia Campbell again just the same way but with her new look. Please please please Louie!

Both of them have gotten so much better we have to do the scene again!

Guys

I did Patricia last month and exact as u ask - Only topping

Yes i have plans shoot a BIG COCK TS BANIGING KEYLA LOHAN but i avoid talk about NOT READY SHOOTINGS . I ONLY mention those things when i have all ready in my desktop

AGain - I m doing my best have Keyla back then cross fingers. I plan it for after day 20 this month when she ll return Sao Paulo

lordworm 06-08-2017 03:16 PM

It wasn't exact, dont say it was exact. We asked for Patricia topping veterans like Leticia Rodrigues.

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15109)
It wasn't exact, dont say it was exact. We asked for Patricia topping veterans like Leticia Rodrigues.

And this is perfec exemple why i avoid do promess. That was my original plan . Leticia promess me be in Sao Paulo in may BBBUUUTTTTTT never comes then i need chage it BBUUUTTT i keep my word and did Patricia TOPPING ffull scene

lordworm 06-08-2017 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15110)
And this is perfec exemple why i avoid do promess. That was my original plan . Leticia promess me be in Sao Paulo in may BBBUUUTTTTTT never comes then i need chage it BBUUUTTT i keep my word and did Patricia TOPPING ffull scene

Ok, we gave you many options, and the girl she topped was a newbie.

lordworm 06-08-2017 08:27 PM

Btw why exactly is it that you cant bring back a ts until like 3 months? Especially if people ask for her. From what I see everyone here loves Patricia, probably the best black ts we have.

Louie Damazo 06-08-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15118)
Btw why exactly is it that you cant bring back a ts until like 3 months? Especially if people ask for her. From what I see everyone here loves Patricia, probably the best black ts we have.

But i did PATRICIA few weeks ago. I DID WHAT U ASK and explain why Leticia wasnt on it. Need i picture it ???

I can bring PAtricia back ALWAYS buuutttt i have some priorities before it (Rosy & Lohan) and i REALLY WANT DO with Leticia. I m giving her time because its a footage i m TOTALLY into

pepe 06-08-2017 11:32 PM

I love the idea of Ms Patricia only topping

lordworm 06-08-2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15120)
But i did PATRICIA few weeks ago. I DID WHAT U ASK and explain why Leticia wasnt on it. Need i picture it ???

I can bring PAtricia back ALWAYS buuutttt i have some priorities before it (Rosy & Lohan) and i REALLY WANT DO with Leticia. I m giving her time because its a footage i m TOTALLY into

I mean why didn't you put Patricia topping another veteran.