Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Peron-Castro Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2555)

knightrider82 06-13-2017 03:15 AM

Peron-Castro Update.

The TS on TS for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro was Freaking Awesome and a Superb Pairing.It's been while since we've seen her. and it is great to see Geane back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and doing what she does best. and Nathalia as well. I really liked how Geane was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Nathalia in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles nice and deep. and also liked her she turned up the intensity towards the end. standing up on the bed and penetrating Nathalia's Juicy Ass Balls Deep. and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust was really cool to see. Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro Performances were Fantastic. Geane Peron is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Fit and Toned Body,Sexy Tits,Confidence,Personality and Style and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and is a Very Talented Performer. Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing these lovely models to your fanbase LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Geane Peron in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Nathalia Castro in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Would like to hear your thoughts LD.

Louie Damazo 06-13-2017 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15159)
The TS on TS for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro was Freaking Awesome and a Superb Pairing.It's been while since we've seen her. and it is great to see Geane back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and doing what she does best. and Nathalia as well. I really liked how Geane was commanding the action for the entire scene by topping Nathalia in Doggy,Spooning and Missionary Styles nice and deep. and also liked her she turned up the intensity towards the end. standing up on the bed and penetrating Nathalia's Juicy Ass Balls Deep. and the Camera Angles of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust was really cool to see. Geane Peron and Nathalia Castro Performances were Fantastic. Geane Peron is a Beautiful TGirl that has a Fit and Toned Body,Sexy Tits,Confidence,Personality and Style and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. and is a Very Talented Performer. Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing these lovely models to your fanbase LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Geane Peron in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Nathalia Castro in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Would like to hear your thoughts LD.

I loved this combination and before someone ask me NAthalia topping i need say she is ONLY bottom then she was right choice for our HORNY Peron. You guys ask me veterans in action and i m doing

Next week another 2 veterans ll do our ts lesbian action too

knightrider82 06-13-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15160)
I loved this combination and before someone ask me NAthalia topping i need say she is ONLY bottom then she was right choice for our HORNY Peron. You guys ask me veterans in action and i m doing

Thanks for your feedback LD my friend. I also loved this combination as well. and agree that Nathalia was the right choice to pair with The Horny and Talented Geane Peron. Indeed you have been bringing back Veteran TGirls and putting them in action. Super Cool. will be looking to seeing next week's Veteran TS on TS Update.

lordworm 06-13-2017 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15160)

Veterans are great, which 2 are next?

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 15162)
Veterans are great, which 2 are next?

Rafaela Ferrari & Victoria Carvalho

knightrider82 06-14-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15164)
Rafaela Ferrari & Victoria Carvalho

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...alho_vids.html that was Monday June 5th's Update. So going to be in next week's TS on TS Update?.

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15167)
http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...alho_vids.html that was Monday June 5th's Update. So going to be in next week's TS on TS Update?.

FUCK

I m OLD. Thank u my friend to show me how crazy i am LOL

Forget what i say, update ll be BRUNA CASTRO & LORENA DI CASTRO

Jezzzz , i m soooooo insane those days. Too much work

knightrider82 06-14-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15168)
FUCK

I m OLD. Thank u my friend to show me how crazy i am LOL

Forget what i say, update ll be BRUNA CASTRO & LORENA DI CASTRO

Jezzzz , i m soooooo insane those days. Too much work

It's alright. You're welcome Louie my friend. No not all. We completely understand. Awesome will be looking forward to seeing the Bruna Castro.&.Lorena Di Castro TS on TS Update.

Louie Damazo 06-14-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15170)
It's alright. You're welcome Louie my friend. No not all. We completely understand. Awesome will be looking forward to seeing the Bruna Castro.&.Lorena Di Castro TS on TS Update.

SOme times i feel so lost. DAily updates are so cool but demand more from us

I m trying do something more interesting as 1 week more BTGs , other week more 2 stars sets. It makes every week unique and very interesting

Oh and i m burning my mind about 4K here. Idf all run as i plan i ll be offering BEST 4K quality of all sitres with DSLR approach

ANd i still have news for after august but still TOP SECRET

knightrider82 06-14-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15172)
SOme times i feel so lost. DAily updates are so cool but demand more from us

I m trying do something more interesting as 1 week more BTGs , other week more 2 stars sets. It makes every week unique and very interesting

Oh and i m burning my mind about 4K here. Idf all run as i plan i ll be offering BEST 4K quality of all sitres with DSLR approach

ANd i still have news for after august but still TOP SECRET

We completely understand that producing Daily Updates are very cool. but demand a lot from us. I am sure y'all will figure out a way to present Daily Updates and make it less demanding. That's excellent to hear that you are going to be doing something more interesting with 1 more week featuring Black TGirls and another week of 2 Star Sets.. and i agree, it will make every week Unique and Very Interesting. Sounds Fantastic and will be looking forward to seeing 4K 2160p Quality on all sites with DSLR Approach. Okie Dokie :)