Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   fernanda topping sp (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2006)

legault 02-09-2015 04:27 PM

fernanda topping sp

i know it is a little early to talk about things like this but if fernanda gets to sp and becomes the new domy it would be great to see her fully top the veteran girls we have

domy was doing that back in her day

some i have in mind are

bia bastos
alessandra leite
rafaella ninfeta
dany castro
carla novaes
gabriella carvalho
jessica ketlen
agatha trajano
aline garcia
adriana rodrigues
evelyn rangel
agatha mccarthy

knightrider82 02-09-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 11144)
i know it is a little early to talk about things like this but if fernanda gets to sp and becomes the new domy it would be great to see her fully top the veteran girls we have

domy was doing that back in her day

some i have in mind are

bia bastos
alessandra leite
rafaella ninfeta
dany castro
carla novaes
gabriella carvalho
jessica ketlen
agatha trajano
aline garcia
adriana rodrigues
evelyn rangel
agatha mccarthy

Naaahhhh LG,It's never to early to talk about a Very Cool Topic like this,Indeed Domy sure was doing that back in her days,Very nice list of Veteran TS Girls that you came up with for the Phenomenal Fernanda to fully top.

Louie Damazo 02-09-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 11146)
Naaahhhh LG,It's never to early to talk about a Very Cool Topic like this,Indeed Domy sure was doing that back in her days,Very nice list of Veteran TS Girls that you came up with for the Phenomenal Fernanda to fully top.

She told me ll move AFTER carnival then lets give time for her ok

As soon she be there i ll deal some great actions to us...actually i m right now

knightrider82 02-09-2015 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11147)

As soon she be there i ll deal some great actions to us...actually i m right now

That's good news to hear,That Fernanda will be moving to SP after Carnival,OK,Looking forward to seeing the great actions that you have in store,And to her new solo set,Awesome,Btw who is she topping in her new TS on TS Set?.

legault 02-09-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

yeah its just something for the future

lordworm 02-10-2015 05:05 AM

Quote:

Looking forward to any of that

Louie Damazo 02-12-2015 08:52 AM

As soon i saw how popuçlar she become i m thinking in how use her better in our websites. If she really moves to Sao Paulo we ll see her a lot because shoot hardcores in Rio is almost inpossible. Guys here are too annoying and they think are stars what definitively are not real.

In Sao Paulo things works better and i have a pretty decent cast for mix our new Domy in many exciting future sets for sure

lordworm 02-12-2015 03:22 PM

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

knightrider82 02-12-2015 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11156)
As soon i saw how popuçlar she become i m thinking in how use her better in our websites. If she really moves to Sao Paulo we ll see her a lot because shoot hardcores in Rio is almost inpossible. Guys here are too annoying and they think are stars what definitively are not real.

In Sao Paulo things works better and i have a pretty decent cast for mix our new Domy in many exciting future sets for sure

Hope everything works out,And i'll keep my fingers crossed.

wesker 02-13-2015 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 11156)

who would be your first pick for her first sao paolo ts?