Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sugestions (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2838)

KnightHawk 07-09-2020 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19352)
Gabi doesnt accept do that, i try

Oh okay i understand.

legault 07-10-2020 01:12 PM

Hey Damazo

How about this suggestion for a future scene

I would love to see Juliana Leal, Alice Marquess or any other hung wtg get fucked and dominated by 2 btgs in a 3some with blowjobs for all but the wtg only bottoms

The 2 btgs can be Adrielly Bronze and Ana Kelly to try to make it bareback

Louie Damazo 07-10-2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19354)
Hey Damazo

How about this suggestion for a future scene

I would love to see Juliana Leal, Alice Marquess or any other hung wtg get fucked and dominated by 2 btgs in a 3some with blowjobs for all but the wtg only bottoms

The 2 btgs can be Adrielly Bronze and Ana Kelly to try to make it bareback

2 things here

Alice is outside Brasil, no idea when returns and also Ju is not in Sao paulo (but is in Brasil) BBBUUTTTT this pairing u mention is TOTALLY possible - Ana Kelly and Adrielly banging a fela. I can do it and i ll. I m in 3 somes again here

lordworm 07-10-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19355)
2 things here

Alice is outside Brasil, no idea when returns and also Ju is not in Sao paulo (but is in Brasil) BBBUUTTTT this pairing u mention is TOTALLY possible - Ana Kelly and Adrielly banging a fela. I can do it and i ll. I m in 3 somes again here

What about Ana Kelly and Adrelly banging Yasmin Dornelles?

Louie Damazo 07-10-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 19356)
What about Ana Kelly and Adrelly banging Yasmin Dornelles?

Again, Dorneles is NOT SHOOTING. ANy content with her is OLD. I have contact with her and i garantee she is not shooting for while

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19358)
@Louie Damazo: Any news on Kelly Portella and Julia Alves taking turns penetrating a guy in various positions and shooting their nectar in his ass and on his face. and *with only Kelly and Julia getting their dicks sucked* in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene. For Brazil TGirls XXX?.

Kelly is not in Sao Paulo but Julia is, i can try a 3some

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19360)
Here's an updated version of my suggestion. I would love to see Adrielly Bronze and Julia Alves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and taking turns penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and double penetrate him. and the scene with Adrielly and Julia shooting their nectar on his face and in his mouth. {*Only Adrielly Bronze and Julia Alves get their dicks sucked, Not the male partner *}

Things i can say

I have READY a TS ON TS BAREBACK INTER RACIAL for Braz site

I m TOTALLY into 3somes again and 3somes with guy submisse for ts

Julia ALves is in my plans

KnightHawk 07-11-2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19361)
Things i can say

I have READY a TS ON TS BAREBACK INTER RACIAL for Braz site

I m TOTALLY into 3somes again and 3somes with guy submisse for ts

Julia ALves is in my plans

Great to hear to that you have an Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene ready for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. and totally into All TGirl 3somes and 3 Somes with a submissive guy for TGirls. and Julia Alves is in your plans. * See Updated Suggestion Below*

KnightHawk 07-11-2020 06:22 PM

@ Louie Damazo: I would love to see Julia Alves and another Well Hung TGirl in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and making him their submissive bitch. and taking turns topping him in various positions and double penetrating him. and shooting their nectar on his face to end the scene. {*Only the TGirls get their dicks sucked, Not the male partner, he's there for their pleasure*}

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19364)
@ Louie Damazo: I would love to see Julia Alves and another Well Hung TGirl in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and making him their submissive bitch. and taking turns topping him in various positions and double penetrating him. and shooting their nectar on his face to end the scene. {*Only the TGirls get their dicks sucked, Not the male partner, he's there for their pleasure*}

Thats easy, i ll do it in couple weeks and next month ll do Ana Kelly Smith and Adrielly Bronze again banging a guy bareback