Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Maria Flavia Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2839)

KnightHawk 07-18-2020 01:06 AM

Maria Flavia Hardcore Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Maria Flavia. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in a red bra and panties. Maria Flavia is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has a lovely smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. I loved the way Maria was topping Matheu in doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions and shooting her nectar all over his ass and kissed him to end the scene. Maria Flavia's performance was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal scene and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Maria Flavia as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-19-2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19377)
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Maria Flavia. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in a red bra and panties. Maria Flavia is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has a lovely smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. I loved the way Maria was topping Matheu in doggystyle,spooning and missionary positions and shooting her nectar all over his ass and kissed him to end the scene. Maria Flavia's performance was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal scene and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Maria Flavia as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)

I ll try get her for do with other TS soon

KnightHawk 07-19-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19378)
I ll try get her for do with other TS soon

Awesome to hear that you will try to get Maria Flavia to do scenes with other TGirls soon. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-24-2020 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19379)
Awesome to hear that you will try to get Maria Flavia to do scenes with other TGirls soon. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

RA

Just dd and BAREBCK

KnightHawk 07-25-2020 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19380)
RA

Just dd and BAREBCK

Very cool to hear,who is Maria Flavia paired up with and is she topping for the entire scene?.

Louie Damazo 07-25-2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19381)
Super cool to hear,who is Maria Flavia paired up with and is she topping for the entire scene?.

Oh yes, whole set

KnightHawk 07-25-2020 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19383)
Oh yes, whole set

Freaking Awesome,will be looking forward to seeing Maria Flavia topping another TGirl bareback and to the scene as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 07-29-2020 12:56 AM

Maria Flavia Solo Update.

Magnificent TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Maria Flavia. it is great seeing her back looking very sexy in a black bra and panties and black knee high patented leather red bottom boots. Maria Flavia is a very talented TGirl who has a gorgeous face and lovely smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Maria Flavia as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular update coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-29-2020 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19391)
Magnificent TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Maria Flavia. it is seeing her back looking very sexy in a black bra and panties and black knee high patented leather red bottom boots. Maria Flavia is a very talented TGirl who has a gorgeous face and lovely smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Maria Flavia as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular update coming Louie my friend. :)

TS on TS was just marvelous, This model is a star

KnightHawk 07-29-2020 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19392)
TS on TS was just marvelous, This model is a star

Great to hear that her TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene was marvelous. And completely agree that Maria Flavia is a star,and she one of my favorites as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)