Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anna Kelly Close Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2754)

KnightHawk 01-18-2019 09:25 PM

Anna Kelly Close Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirl XXX starring Anna Kelly Close was phenomenal. it is great seeing her back looking very sexy in white lingerie and heels. Anna Kelly Close is a beautiful black TGirl that has a smoking hot and toned body,sexy face,smile,tits and butt and a huge Girlcock. loved the way she topped her male partner in tspooning,doggystyle and missionary positions nice and deep and also liked the sound of her balls slapping off of her male partner's ass with each thrust. and shooting her nectar all over his face to end the scene. her performance was impressive and did very well for her first hardcore scene. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TS on TS Update with Yasmin Dornelles. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 01-19-2019 07:04 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Anna Kelly Close

Louie Damazo 01-19-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17440)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Anna Kelly Close

I always like start test newbies with experient actors as Marcus is but , honestly, she didnt need it. T his ts can keep erection looonnggg time and is so mercyless on bed that i need do asap TS ON TS

I ll start do her banging other dark skin ts

KnightHawk 01-19-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17441)
I always like start test newbies with experient actors as Marcus is but , honestly, she didnt need it. T his ts can keep erection looonnggg time and is so mercyless on bed that i need do asap TS ON TS

That is super cool to hear you always like to test newbies with experience actors such as Marcus. and agree that Anna Kelly Close didn't need it and that she can keep an erection for a long time and is very merciless in bed {which i find very erotic}. and it is great to hear that you will start by having her top another Darkskinned TGirl. and will be looking to seeing that update. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 01-20-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17441)

Why not her banging Yasmin like the original idea?

Louie Damazo 01-21-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17446)
Why not her banging Yasmin like the original idea?

She ll not be avaliable for january then i ll start miss Ana with some other BTg because i know guys ll like it

But remember , i do pairings here and i can pick who i want then WE LL HAVE THIS SCENES as soon possible, u have my word i ll insist on it

Miss Rosy is back , i ll shoot her soon

legault 01-21-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17447)
She ll not be avaliable for january then i ll start miss Ana with some other BTg because i know guys ll like it

But remember , i do pairings here and i can pick who i want then WE LL HAVE THIS SCENES as soon possible, u have my word i ll insist on it

Miss Rosy is back , i ll shoot her soon

If Rosy is back, cant we have Ana bang Rosy? We wanted that too

I prefer seeing her with light skin tgirls

Louie Damazo 01-21-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17448)
If Rosy is back, cant we have Ana bang Rosy? We wanted that too

I prefer seeing her with light skin tgirls

I ll do many scenes with Rosy and Ana , may be i try this pairing

legault 01-21-2019 10:12 PM

Sweet

We have been wanting to see Rosy be full bottom bitch with another ts for a while :)

KnightHawk 01-21-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17449)
I ll do many scenes with Rosy and Ana , may be i try this pairing

Awesome. and will be looking forward to seeing Anna Kelly Close fully topping Rosy Pinheiro.

KnightHawk 01-21-2019 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17450)
Sweet

We have been wanting to see Rosy be full bottom bitch with another ts for a while :)

Anna Kelly Close.&. Rosy Pinheiro is a great pairing.

Louie Damazo 01-22-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17454)
Anna Kelly Close.&. Rosy Pinheiro is a great pairing.

It can happen, i ll try

legault 01-22-2019 03:27 PM

Nice

Rosy should be full bottom for that one

lordworm 01-22-2019 04:08 PM

Sounds like a hot pair, and yes I definitely wanna see Rosy being a full bottom finally with a ts

KnightHawk 01-22-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17455)
It can happen, i ll try

That is great to hear. And agree with Legault and Lordworm that Rosy Phinheiro should be a full bottom.

Louie Damazo 01-22-2019 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17450)
Sweet

If all run ok i ll try do it in february, hope none of them travel

KnightHawk 02-04-2019 10:46 PM

Anna Kelly Close-Yasmin Dornelles Update.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyRYsPyX4AAFZi2.jpg:large The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles was phenomenal and a bombastic pairing. it great seeing them back in very sexy lingerie and heels. Anna Kelly Close is a beautiful and very talented Black TGirl that has a smoking hot and toned body,sexy face,smile,tits,charm and style and butt and a huge girlcock. Yasmin Dornelles is a very talented and attractive TGirl that a gorgeous face and smile,very sexy body,tits and butt,personality and style,virility and a huge girlcock. I loved the way scene began with them kissing and sucking each other girlcocks. with Anna Kelly penetrating Yasmin from behind in the doggystyle position balls deep. and Yasmin riding Anna's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl with her huge girlcock bouncing up and down {which was very hot to see} and riding cowgirl as well. and also Anna continuing to fuck Yasmin in the spooning and missionary positions . and Yasmin cumming on herself while getting fucked was very hot as well. and Anna shooting her nectar all over Yasmin's tits and kissing each other to end the scene.Anna Kelly Close was magnificent and did very well for her first TS on TS Scene. And Yasmin Dornelles's performance was very impressive. Thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase this Beautiful TGirls. Looking forward to seeing more Anna Kelly Close in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. And Yasmin Dornelles in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 02-05-2019 02:02 AM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's Bombastic TS on TS Update starring Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles.

legault 02-05-2019 05:37 AM

Damn that scene was freaking great Damazo!

Did Yasmins ass hurt after that? She is super tight and took a big pounding

Louie Damazo 02-05-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17537)
Damn that scene was freaking great Damazo!

Did Yasmins ass hurt after that? She is super tight and took a big pounding

Yasmin is a quiet baby but very naughty, she loves huge cocks

Louie Damazo 02-05-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17536)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's Bombastic TS on TS Update starring Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles.

Yasmin is a pro bottom or topping, Anne ll become better with time but start FUCKING well

KnightHawk 02-05-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17539)
Yasmin is a pro bottom or topping, Anne ll become better with time but start FUCKING well

Completely agree that Yasmin Dornelles is a pro at bottoming and topping, and also agree that Anna Kelly Close will become better with time and started fucking well. Thanks again for this Phenomenal TS on TS Update and taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 06-13-2019 10:52 PM

@Louie Damazo: that is great to hear that you convinced Anna Kelly Close to do another TGirl on TGirl Scene. who is she paired up with,is she topping for the entire scene and when the scene going to be available?.

Louie Damazo 06-13-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18247)
@Louie Damazo: that is great to hear that you convinced Anna Kelly Close to do another TGirl on TGirl Scene. who is she paired up with,is she topping for the entire scene and when the scene going to be available?.

New TS - Bruna Ayalla - 1 or 2 weeks

KnightHawk 06-13-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18248)
New TS - Bruna Ayalla - 1 or 2 weeks

Awesome. and will be looking forward to seeing Anna Kelly Close topping newcomer Bruna Ayalla in TGirl on TGirl Action and to the scene in 1 or 2 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 07-30-2019 04:07 AM

Anna Kelly Close-Vitoria Neves Update.

Awesome Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves and pairing as well. it is great seeing Anna looking gorgeous as always and in very sexy lingerie and black opened toe pumps. and seeing Vitoria back as well looking stunning as always and in a sexy outfit,stockings and sandals. i loved the way Vitoria was riding Anna's huge girlcock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for first part of the scene. and Anna fucking Vitoria missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over Vitoria ass cheeks and kissed each other to end the scene. Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and Vitoria Neves in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom.. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.:)

Louie Damazo 07-30-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18451)
Awesome Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves and pairing as well. it is great seeing Anna looking gorgeous as always and in very sexy lingerie and black opened toe pumps. and seeing Vitoria back as well looking stunning as always and in a sexy outfit,stockings and sandals. i loved the way Vitoria was riding Anna's huge girlcock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for first part of the scene. and Anna fucking Vitoria missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over Vitoria ass cheeks and kissed each other to end the scene. Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and Vitoria Neves in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom.. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.:)

More surprises coming up

I l always do my best to put this site BETTER possible

Mike1234 07-30-2019 03:27 PM

My friend what do you got in the works this year has been GREAT!

KnightHawk 07-30-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18452)
More surprises coming up

I l always do my best to put this site BETTER possible

Super cool to hear that you have more surprises coming up. and will be looking forward to seeing them. and completely agree that you always do your best to make this site better possible. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-30-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18453)
My friend what do you got in the works this year has been GREAT!

I m very happy about first reactions relation to bareback stuff. I need check how it ll impact our audience but if depends of first feedbacks idea is keep it for future

We ll have many barebacks in next weeks

Louie Damazo 07-30-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18454)
Super cool to hear to hear that you have more surprises coming up. and will be looking forward to seeing them. and completely agree that you always do your best to make this site better possible. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I apreciatte all help u and others gacve, i really expect make u felas more happy

KnightHawk 07-30-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18456)
I apreciatte all help u and others gacve, i really expect make u felas more happy

Excellent to hear. and we appreciate you for always taking the time to respond to your loyal subscribers and granting our requests. and you and your team have been doing a phenomenal job providing us with exclusive content and making us very happy as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-03-2019 09:42 PM

Anna Kelly Close-Yasmin Dornelles Update {Round 2}.

Positively Smashing Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles and a magnificent pairing as well. It is great seeing Anna and Yasmin back looking gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and pumps and heels. I loved the way Yasmin's was bouncing up and down while she riding Anna's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl for the 1st part of the scene. and Anna penetrating Yasmin doggystyle and missionary positions balls deep. and also really liked Yasmin cumming on herself while getting fucked and Anna shooting her nectar on her ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles's performances was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the positively smashing update and granting our request. and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-04-2019 12:56 AM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's Interracial TGirl on TGirl
Bareback Scene
starring Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles.

Louie Damazo 12-04-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18821)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's Interracial TGirl on TGirl
Bareback Scene
starring Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles.

U rarelly ll see me doing same pairing twice. REason i did was not only your requests but i see i can do better second time and specially BAREBACK. In my opinion was better scene

KnightHawk 12-04-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18822)
U rarelly ll see e doing same pairing rtwice. REason i did was not only your requests but i see i can do better second time and specially BAREBACK. In my opinion was better scene

Completely agree that we rarely see you do the same pairing twice. and that Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles {Round 2} was a better scene. and you did a phenomenal job as well. and i also enjoyed seeing Anna penetrating Yasmin bareback balls deep with her huge girlcock. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 03-10-2020 05:06 AM

Anna Kelly Close-Caroline Martins Update.

Freaking Awesome Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Anna Kelly Close and Caroline Martins and a fantastic pairing as well. It is great seeing Anna and Caroline back looking gorgeous as always and in sexy lingerie outfits and pumps. I liked the way Anna was penetrating Caroline in doggystyle and missionary positions nice and deep for the first part of the scene. and Caroline riding Anna's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cumming on herself for the 2nd part of the scene . Anna Kelly Close and Caroline Martins performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for freaking awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Caroline Martins in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 03-10-2020 05:06 PM

@Louie Damazo: What are your thoughts on this week's Interracial TGirl on TGirl
Bareback Update
starring Anna Kelly Close and Caroline Martins?.

Louie Damazo 03-10-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19111)
@Louie Damazo: What are your thoughts on this week's Interracial TGirl on TGirl
Bareback Update
starring Anna Kelly Close and Caroline Martins?.

Easy combination - one of best toppings with the one i think is best bottom.How it can go wrong ? IMPOSSIBLE

I ll try put Anna Kelly with other Hung Ts in future

Mike1234 03-10-2020 07:57 PM

Any ideas as for hung tgirls you can pair with Anna kelly