Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anna Kelly Close Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2754)

Louie Damazo 02-05-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17536)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's Bombastic TS on TS Update starring Anna Kelly Close and Yasmin Dornelles.

Yasmin is a pro bottom or topping, Anne ll become better with time but start FUCKING well

KnightHawk 02-05-2019 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17539)
Yasmin is a pro bottom or topping, Anne ll become better with time but start FUCKING well

Completely agree that Yasmin Dornelles is a pro at bottoming and topping, and also agree that Anna Kelly Close will become better with time and started fucking well. Thanks again for this Phenomenal TS on TS Update and taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 06-13-2019 10:52 PM

@Louie Damazo: that is great to hear that you convinced Anna Kelly Close to do another TGirl on TGirl Scene. who is she paired up with,is she topping for the entire scene and when the scene going to be available?.

Louie Damazo 06-13-2019 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18247)
@Louie Damazo: that is great to hear that you convinced Anna Kelly Close to do another TGirl on TGirl Scene. who is she paired up with,is she topping for the entire scene and when the scene going to be available?.

New TS - Bruna Ayalla - 1 or 2 weeks

KnightHawk 06-13-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18248)
New TS - Bruna Ayalla - 1 or 2 weeks

Awesome. and will be looking forward to seeing Anna Kelly Close topping newcomer Bruna Ayalla in TGirl on TGirl Action and to the scene in 1 or 2 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 07-30-2019 04:07 AM

Anna Kelly Close-Vitoria Neves Update.

Awesome Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves and pairing as well. it is great seeing Anna looking gorgeous as always and in very sexy lingerie and black opened toe pumps. and seeing Vitoria back as well looking stunning as always and in a sexy outfit,stockings and sandals. i loved the way Vitoria was riding Anna's huge girlcock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for first part of the scene. and Anna fucking Vitoria missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over Vitoria ass cheeks and kissed each other to end the scene. Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and Vitoria Neves in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom.. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.:)

Louie Damazo 07-30-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18451)
Awesome Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves and pairing as well. it is great seeing Anna looking gorgeous as always and in very sexy lingerie and black opened toe pumps. and seeing Vitoria back as well looking stunning as always and in a sexy outfit,stockings and sandals. i loved the way Vitoria was riding Anna's huge girlcock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for first part of the scene. and Anna fucking Vitoria missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over Vitoria ass cheeks and kissed each other to end the scene. Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and Vitoria Neves in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom.. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.:)

More surprises coming up

I l always do my best to put this site BETTER possible

Mike1234 07-30-2019 03:27 PM

My friend what do you got in the works this year has been GREAT!

KnightHawk 07-30-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18452)
More surprises coming up

I l always do my best to put this site BETTER possible

Super cool to hear that you have more surprises coming up. and will be looking forward to seeing them. and completely agree that you always do your best to make this site better possible. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-30-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18453)
My friend what do you got in the works this year has been GREAT!

I m very happy about first reactions relation to bareback stuff. I need check how it ll impact our audience but if depends of first feedbacks idea is keep it for future

We ll have many barebacks in next weeks