Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pinheiro-Lee Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2548)

legault 02-17-2018 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16207)
And assisting requests Miss Pinheiro ll be 85% of scene bottom

Nice dude, that should look hot with her big cock hanging everywhere

na2smoove 02-17-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 15805)
Good stuff

Next rosy ts on ts she should be full bottom

Agree want to see her as a full bottom to a well hung ts

knightrider82 02-17-2018 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16207)
And assisting requests Miss Pinheiro ll be 85% of scene bottom

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing Rosy Pinheiro getting topped by Luana Pacheco

travans 02-20-2018 04:18 AM

Luana looked like she really enjoyed bottoming for Rosy which was very hot, loved seeing her cum while getting fucked by Rosy. I also really liked Rosy going to suck Luana right after and lick her cum. Both girls did great and it was overall a great scene for me as well.

Louie Damazo 02-20-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travans (Post 16231)
Luana looked like she really enjoyed bottoming for Rosy which was very hot, loved seeing her cum while getting fucked by Rosy. I also really liked Rosy going to suck Luana right after and lick her cum. Both girls did great and it was overall a great scene for me as well.

Hummm, i love t tooo. Rosy sucking Luana´s ass cock after cum was really exciting

knightrider82 02-20-2018 10:30 PM

Rosy Pinheiro-Luana Pacheco Update. 2-19-2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWFIPjQW4AEjkTL.jpg The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Smoking Hot.&.Toned Rosy Pinheiro and Luana Pacheco was Astonishing and a Great Pairing. It is great seeing Rosy back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. and love her tattoos as well. and Luana back as well with her new hairstyle. I like how the scene began with them kissing and caressing,assfondling and sucking and rubbing each other tits and deepthroating each other Girlcocks. with Rosy commanding the action for the 1st part of the scene topping Luana doggystyle balls deep and loved the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with thrust. and Luana commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping Rosy missionary and bulldog styles and liked the squeaks from the bed when Luana was topping Rosy. and once again with Rosy commanding the action for the 3rd part of the scene topping Luana missionary style and Luana cumming all over herself while getting fucked was awesome and a very cool ending to the scene. Rosy Pinheiro and Luana Pacheco's performances were impressive. Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to these very sexy models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy and in TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Luana Pacheco in TS on TS Action as a Full Top. @Louie Damazo would like to hear your feedback.

Louie Damazo 02-21-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16235)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWFIPjQW4AEjkTL.jpg The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Smoking Hot.&.Toned Rosy Pinheiro and Luana Pacheco was Astonishing and a Great Pairing. It is great seeing Rosy back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. and love her tattoos as well. and Luana back as well with her new hairstyle. I like how the scene began with them kissing and caressing,assfondling and sucking and rubbing each other tits and deepthroating each other Girlcocks. with Rosy commanding the action for the 1st part of the scene topping Luana doggystyle balls deep and loved the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with thrust. and Luana commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping Rosy missionary and bulldog styles and liked the squeaks from the bed when Luana was topping Rosy. and once again with Rosy commanding the action for the 3rd part of the scene topping Luana missionary style and Luana cumming all over herself while getting fucked was awesome and a very cool ending to the scene. Rosy Pinheiro and Luana Pacheco's performances were impressive. Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to these very sexy models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. and Luana Pacheco in TS on TS Action as a Full Top. @Louie Damazo would like to hear your feedback.

Just did this action thinking in the ones ask Rosy bottom. SHe totally prefers topping but with Luana it works well as i imagine.

legault 02-21-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16236)
Just did this action thinking in the ones ask Rosy bottom. SHe totally prefers topping but with Luana it works well as i imagine.

Looks like she liked bottoming with lavinia too by some of the stuff she was saying while getting fucked (what i can understand anyway)

Louie Damazo 02-21-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16237)
Looks like she liked bottoming with lavinia too by some of the stuff she was saying while getting fucked (what i can understand anyway)

My objetive is always get BEST POSSIBLE STUFF in that moment . SOme times BEST TOPPING TS is just weak and i need change approach. This is what everyone needs understand. My focus is get great footage always , if this or that ts ll topping or be bottom its is not most important thing in shooting time

knightrider82 02-21-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16236)

Thanks for your feedback Louie my friend. I agree that Rosy Pinheiro likes topping and pairing her with Luana Pacheco worked very well. and thanks again for the Fantastic TS on TS Flex Update.