Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2719)

KnightHawk 07-20-2019 09:37 PM

Yasmin Dornelles-Nanda Molinari TGirl on Guy 3some Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. I loved the way Yasmin was fucking her male partner in doggystyle and bulldogg positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and the pov angle and the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and Nanda topping her male partner in missionary and spooning positions for the 2nd part of the scene. and Yasmin and Nanda shooting their loads all over him to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-20-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18419)
Phenomenal TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. I loved the way Yasmin was fucking her male partner in doggystyle and bulldogg positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and the pov angle and the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and Nanda topping her male partner in missionary and spooning positions for the 2nd part of the scene. and Yasmin and Nanda shooting their loads all over him to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari's performances were magnificent and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I need get this kind of footage but bareback now. I m excited in do 3somes non condon, it definitelly ll be sparkling

KnightHawk 07-20-2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18421)
I need get this kind of footage but bareback now. I m excited in do 3somes non condon, it definitelly ll be sparkling

Awesome to hear that you want to get this kind of footage but bareback now. and is excited in doing non condom 3some scenes. and agree that it will definitely be sparkling. and would also love to see more TGirl on Guy 3some Scenes like this in Bareback Style as well. :)

naruto_nutty 07-23-2019 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18422)
Awesome to hear that you want to get this kind of footage but bareback now. and is excited in doing non condom 3some scenes. and agree that it will definitely be sparkling. and would also love to see more TGirl on Guy 3some Scenes like this in Bareback Style as well. :)

Dante, Nanda and Yasmin have done bareback before. Any reason why you could not shoot this one bareback?

Was anyone not comfortable with it? Or you require everyone to have the correct medical papers showing a clean bill of health, no diseases?

Louie Damazo 07-23-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18437)
Dante, Nanda and Yasmin have done bareback before. Any reason why you could not shoot this one bareback?

Was anyone not comfortable with it? Or you require everyone to have the correct medical papers showing a clean bill of health, no diseases?

I did this scene BEFORE start bareback stuff. I already did non condon with Yasmin after that. ALl models in this scene are perfect about tests

KnightHawk 08-27-2019 04:21 AM

Yasmin Dornelles-Nanda Molinari TGirl 2 Stars Solo Update.

Astonishing 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. it is great seeing them back looking stunning as always and in very sexy outfits and heels and sandals. I really liked how they were stroking and sucking each other's huge girlcocks. and cumming on the bed to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body and very sexy tits and butt,confidence,personality,style,virility and a huge girlcock. Nanda Molinarl is a beautiful and talented TGirl that a very pretty face and lovely smile, sexy body,tits and butt, charm and style and a huge girlcock. and their performances in the Friday July 19th 2019 TGirl on Guy 3 some Update was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the astonishing 2 Stars Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari in TGirl on Guy Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 08-29-2019 07:54 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari.

Louie Damazo 08-29-2019 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18545)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update starring Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari. and on the request for a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3 some scene for Brazil TGirls XXX.

This 2 stars assist forums requests about be more intense then next ones ll also have some blowjob (more 69). It was great and so hot, huge ts side by side is always marvelous in my vision

KnightHawk 08-29-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18546)
This 2 stars assist forums requests about be more intense then next ones ll also have some blowjob (more 69). It was great and so hot, huge ts side by side is always marvelous in my vision

Awesome to hear that the next 2 Stars TGirl Solo Updates will also have more blowjobs {69}. and thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more 2 Stars TGirl Solo Updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 08-30-2019 12:00 AM

TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene Request.

@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles and Bianca Reis in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. making their male partner their submissive bitch by face fucking and slapping his face with their girlcocks and licking their heels. and taking turns topping him in multiple positions balls deep. and him riding their huge girlcocks and double penetrating him and shooting their loads in his ass and in his mouth and sucking off the nectar from their girlcocks to end the scene. {*Only Yasmin Dornelles.&. Bianca Reis get their dicks sucked,Not the guy*}

Louie Damazo 08-30-2019 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18552)
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles and Bianca Reis in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. face fucking and making their partner and making him their submissive bitch and taking turns topping him in multiple positions. having him ride their huge girlcocks and double penetrating him and shooting their loads in his ass and in his mouth and sucking off the nectar from their girlcocks to end the scene. {*Only Yasmin Dornelles.&. Bianca Reis get their dicks sucked,Not the guy*}

I m shooting now. I ll have time answer moree next week

KnightHawk 08-30-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18554)
I m shooting now. I ll have time answer moree next week

Okie dokie sounds good. :)

Louie Damazo 09-02-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18552)
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see Yasmin Dornelles and Bianca Reis in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. making their male partner their submissive bitch by face fucking and slapping his face with their girlcocks and licking their heels. and taking turns topping him in multiple positions balls deep. and him riding their huge girlcocks and double penetrating him and shooting their loads in his ass and in his mouth and sucking off the nectar from their girlcocks to end the scene. {*Only Yasmin Dornelles.&. Bianca Reis get their dicks sucked,Not the guy*}

This is pairing very easy for do and i m totally IN

OK, no Ts sucking guy´s cock but it ll be for this scene ok?! I dont see prob in everyone sucjk everone´s cocks. I ll follow exact this script

KnightHawk 09-02-2019 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18559)
This is pairing very easy for do and i m totally IN

OK, no Ts sucking guy´s cock but it ll be for this scene ok?! I dont see prob in everyone sucjk everone´s cocks. I ll follow exact this script

Excellent to hear that this pairing is very easy to do and you're totally in. the male actor doesn't get his dick sucked by the TGirls. only Yasmin Dornelles.&. Bianca Reis get their dicks sucked by him. he's just there to be used for their pleasure. and also great to hear that you'll follow this script. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 09-02-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18561)
Excellent to hear that this pairing is very easy to do and you're totally in. the male actor doesn't get his dick sucked by the TGirls. only Yasmin Dornelles.&. Bianca Reis get their dicks sucked by him. he's just there to be used for their pleasure. and also great to hear that you'll follow this script. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I ll try do it , no promess because, u know, crazy shit happens some times but i see NP in do it

KnightHawk 09-02-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18562)
I ll try do it , no promess because, u know, crazy shit happens some times but i see NP in do it

Okie dokie i understand no promises. and yes i know that crazy shit happens sometimes. and good to hear that you see no problem with shooting the scene.

KnightHawk 09-11-2019 10:02 PM

@Louie Damazo: super cool to hear you paired Melissa Azuaga with Yasmin Dornelles to penetrate Dante in TGirl on Guy 3 some Scene for TGirls .XXX. will they be taking turns topping him for the entire scene. and it is similar to the request i made?. and i would also love to Yasmin Dornelles fucking Pati Cameron.

Louie Damazo 09-11-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18591)
@Louie Damazo: super cool to hear you paired Melissa Azuaga with Yasmin Dornelles to penetrate Dante in TGirl on Guy 3 some Scene for TGirls .XXX. will they be taking turns topping him for the entire scene. and it is similar to the request i made?. and i would also love to Yasmin Dornelles fucking Pati Cameron.

Well yes, very similar but i ll doa scene where NO TYS ll suck his cock as u ask

KnightHawk 09-11-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18592)
Well yes, very similar but i ll doa scene where NO TYS ll suck his cock as u ask

Okie dokie sounds excellent. and will be looking forward to seeing the TGirl on Guy 3some Scene for TGirls .XXX. Keep the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 10-08-2019 06:00 AM

Yasmin Dornelles-Caroline Martins Update.

Phenomenal TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin Dornelles and Caroline Martins and Perfect Pairing as well. It is great seeing Yasmin and Caroline back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in very sexy outfits and heels. i really liked the way the scene began with them kissing and sucking each other tits and girlcocks and rimming each other's asses. with Caroline riding Yasmin's girlcock in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. and Yasmin penetrating Caroline in doggystyle and spooning positions balls deep and Caroline cumming while riding Yasmin's girlcock which was very hot.and Yasmin shooting her nectar all over Caroline's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Yasmin Dornelles and Caroline Martins performances were positively smashing and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Yasmin Dornelles in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some and TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes. and Caroline Martins in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom . Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 10-08-2019 04:32 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update starring Yasmin Dornelles and Caroline Martins.

Louie Damazo 10-08-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18649)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update starring Yasmin Dornelles and Caroline Martins.

I cant believe never imagine this pairing before. Its so perfect - Carol is best bottom of this generation (she really like feel fucked) in my opinion and Yasmin...well, Yasmin is the NUMBER 1 of the moment, perferct topping and bottom. This scene had no chance fail

KnightHawk 10-08-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18650)
I cant believe never imagine this pairing before. Its so perfect - Carol is best bottom of this generation (she really like feel fucked) in my opinion and Yasmin...well, Yasmin is the NUMBER 1 of the moment, perferct topping and bottom. This scene had no chance fail

Completely agree that this pairing is so perfect and Caroline Martins is the best bottom of this generation. and Yasmin Dornelles is # 1 at the moment and is perfect at topping and bottoming. and both of them are beautiful and talented and my favorites as well. and this scene was phenomenal. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

naruto_nutty 10-12-2019 12:06 AM

Carol and Yasmin

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18650)

Louie, você fez um trabalho incrível com essas duas lendas. Eu e toda a comunidade, obrigado.

Sinceramente, concordo que Carol é uma bunda incrível e Yasmin é uma das melhores tops nos últimos 10 anos. Eu e a comunidade agradecemos por fazer essa combinação acontecer.

Muito feliz em tê-lo de volta, cuide mais de sua saúde e pare de se estressar. Durma mais, coma bem e leve mais tempo para relaxar, se possível.

Você se tornou uma lenda, nós amamos e respeitamos o seu trabalho.

Louie you have done an amazing job with these two legends. I and the entire community thank you.

Sincerely agree Carol is an amazing bottom and Yasmin is one of the best tops in the last 10 years. I and the community thank you for making this combination happen.

Very happy to have you back, please take more care of your health and stop stressing yourself. Get more sleep, eat well and take more time to relax if possible.

You've made yourself a legend, we love and respect your work.

KnightHawk 10-12-2019 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18654)
Louie, você fez um trabalho incrível com essas duas lendas. Eu e toda a comunidade, obrigado.

Sinceramente, concordo que Carol é uma bunda incrível e Yasmin é uma das melhores tops nos últimos 10 anos. Eu e a comunidade agradecemos por fazer essa combinação acontecer.

Muito feliz em tê-lo de volta, cuide mais de sua saúde e pare de se estressar. Durma mais, coma bem e leve mais tempo para relaxar, se possível.

Louie you have done an amazing job with these two legends. I and the entire community thank you.

Sincerely agree Carol is an amazing bottom and Yasmin is one of the best tops in the last 10 years. I and the community thank you for making this combination happen.

Very happy to have you back, please take more care of your health and stop stressing yourself. Get more sleep, eat well and take more time to relax if possible.

Completely agree 1000% Naruto.

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 02:43 AM

Quote:

WOW

Impressive portuguese, totally perfect. This pairing was amazing i agree and soon we ll also have ROUND 2 Anny Kelly Close banging Yasmin...this time BAREBACK

I m 51 years old then yes, i need take care more about my health. I always act as i still have 30 but i just cant do it anymore. Its time assume limitations of my age bring and be more carefull in my life

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 03:44 AM

Quote:

I m deeply touched with your nice words. Its so great see that i didnt make customers here, i did pals

Mike1234 10-13-2019 08:08 AM

Hey Louie my friend I know you were saying you were going to do round 2 for Yasmin and Anna kelly, you think it’s possible to put Patricia Campbell or Adriana in there as well? To make it a 3 some ?

pantuflo 10-13-2019 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18663)
Hey Louie my friend I know you were saying you were going to do round 2 for Yasmin and Anna kelly, you think it’s possible to put Patricia Campbell or Adriana in there as well? To make it a 3 some ?

Wow. That would be an amazing scene. I love to see this 3some.

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18663)

U ll see those TS in a 2 Stars set soon

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 18664)
Wow. That would be an amazing scene. I love to see this 3some.

Absolutelly , i cant agree more

Mike1234 10-13-2019 11:19 PM

What you think Louie is it possible ? For either or ?

Louie Damazo 10-14-2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18670)
What you think Louie is it possible ? For either or ?

I did adriana and patricia with a guy, its in braziltgirls.xxx and soon they ll be in a 2 stars set

Mike1234 10-14-2019 06:08 PM

Sweet to hear, yes I was just curious if you think having as a example Yasmin Anna kelly and Patricia as a big tgirl 3some