Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2719)

Louie Damazo 01-29-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17482)
Any update on Yasmin Dornelles fully topping a guy for the entire scene?.

Yasmin did TS ON TS bottom with Anny Kelly Close and febr ll do another TS ON GUY as well

Louie Damazo 01-29-2019 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17487)
@Louie Damazo: The scene begins with Yasmin Dornelles sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to lick her shoes and work his way up and suck her girlcock. and she face fucks and makes him gag on her girlcock and playfully slaps his face and talks dirty to him. and than tells him to bend over the bed and she starts off nice and slows and speeds it up abit and her male partner tells her to fuck him harder and she happily obliges and fucks him harder. and switches to the bulldogg position and continues to penetrate him and tells him to lay on his stomach and turns up the intensity and then switches to the missionary position and fucks him balls deep. and tells him to ride her girlcock like the maleslut that he is. and then shoots her nectar all over his face and in his mouth and has him lick off the remaining nectar from her girlcock to end the scene. {*Only Yasmin Dornelles gets her dick suck,Not the guy*}, {*Would like to hear your thoughts on this updated request*}

I m shooting now , mate but i ll read this message calmly exact in day i ll do this scene and try keep this sequence exact as u ask

Louie Damazo 01-30-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17491)
Okie dokie i understand. and excellent to hear that you will read this post exactly on the day you'll do this scene. and will try to keep the sequence exactly as i asked. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend :)

Yasmin ll do new hardcore banging a guy soon (Febr i hope) then i ll try follow your ideas on it ;)

lordworm 01-30-2019 05:11 PM

Hey Louie, any chance for a preview of that Ana/Yasmin scene? lol

Louie Damazo 02-15-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17659)
@Louie Damazo: how's my request for a TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles coming along and will be on Brazil TGirls.XXX?.

No plans for now because she is not in sao Paulo city

Louie Damazo 04-08-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17965)
@Louie Damazo: so Yasmin Dornelles did a Hardcore Scene with a Guy hey?. a very interesting development i must say. is she topping for the entire scene?. and is it as i described in an updated request that i posted over a week ago. and when it is going to be available for Brazil TGirls XXX?.

Flex scene, it was her request for me and i accept. Next she ll be in another 3some and also (why not?) only toppinga guy. I need more male talents here

Louie Damazo 04-08-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17979)
Here we go again with another pathetic excuse about my request for a TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles that i posted over 2 months ago. and a scene that you said you was going to do by trying to keep the sequence the way i asked. well that turned out to be another lie. and here are some of the excuses that you came up with over the last 2 months for not doing what you said you was going to do: not hard to do and i have the right guy to do it,let me see she is available, Yasmin did a TS on TS Bottom with Anna Kelly Close and in february will do another TS on Guy Scene as well,no plans for now because she is not in Sao Paulo,i need the right actor to do it and all of my bottom guys weren't available this month, and i am sure as hell not buying that fraudulent explaination about you accepting a request for a TS on Guy Flex Scene that she made or about you needing more male talent. and both requests that i have posted has been deleted. and just admit it already you don't want to shoot the scene because it is too long and complicated for you to read and follow. and i couldn't care less about her being in another All TS 3some Scene because it isn't my request. and don't insult my intelligence by saying why not by having her only topping a guy. because it's not going to make up for all the excuses that you have made over the last few months whenever i ask for a request. and i have also been noticing when other members post requests for scenes. you think it is a great idea and is willing to assist them because they are easy requests with little to no description. and you are also the same director that said the following: honestly talking i think that the best idea that you had is to follow customers requests. it makes all of your decisions easier and keeps your customers happy.and here is the reason why i do this: because i don't like when people tell other people what they want to hear. and then don't follow through on promises that they made.

I follow what site demands and not only what u want. I did many of your ideas , more than any other site but u re confunding things here what is very sad. I refuse have this kind of discussion again, all i needed say about it i did and several times

Louie Damazo 04-08-2019 09:43 PM

I did several sets like that but u re assuming i need do what u want life time. I ll have YES guy on Ts here even if u re angry about it

I m sorry say but its a ridiculous discussion. What i see is doesnt matter how many times i do things u like , enough have few ones diferent of your will for u start a huge bad situation. I just cant keep this any more

I ll havea TS ON GUY next week (not this one) and some GUY ON TS after that, if u dont like it i m sorry. Others like it and , guess what, they have same right have her ideas assisted than u have

Louie Damazo 04-08-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17984)
I apologize for taking out my anger and frustration on you over a request that i made over 2 months ago. and for the way i reacted and offending you when i should of been more understanding towards you and other members and realize and accept the reality that you can't always do what i want. and that as a director that you have to assist other members with they requests rather i like them or not. and you're right this discussion that we keep having is ridiculous and stupid. and i am also very sorry for making idiotic and petty accusations againist you and feel very ashamed and embarrassed of myself for acting like a spoiled ass teenager who was grounded for a week :(. and instead of me continuing to say i respect and like you as a cyberfriend. i am going to prove it by deleting those childish comments and be more supportive of you and other members ideas. and stop arguing with you and making bad situations :)

I m sorry but i cant have this conversation any more. I give up

Louie Damazo 04-09-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17991)
@Louie Damazo: when will the All TS3some and the TS on Guy Scenes featuring Yasmin Dornelles going to be available for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and Brazil TGirls.XXX?.

What ? I had nothing like that for now. I PLAn do 3some with Adriana Rodrigues & Yasmin.

Yasmin ll havea flex scene soon

KnightHawk 05-21-2019 05:56 AM

Adriana Rodrigues-Yasmin Dornelles Update.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D6e2Jq2WsAEf8gV.jpg Phenomenal TGirl on TGirl Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Adriana Rodrigues and Yasmin Dornelles. it is great seeing Adriana Rodrigues looking absolutely stunning as always and in sexy lingerie and black and beige sandals. and Yasmin Dornelles back as well looking gorgeous as always and in blue lingerie and black heels. i loved the way Adriana was commanding the action for the first part of the scene topping Yasmin in the spooning and doggystyle positions balls deep. and Yasmin topping Adriana in the missionary position for the second part of the scene and loved the sound of her balls slapping off of Adriana's ass with each thrust. and Adriana cumming while sitting in Yasmin's girlcock was very hot to see. and Yasmin shooting her nectar all over her and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Adriana Rodrigues and Yasmin Dornelles performances was fabolous and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful TGirls. looking forward to seeing more Adriana Rodrigues and Yasmin Dornelles in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 05-21-2019 03:43 PM

@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Flex Update starring Adriana Rodrigues and Yasmin Dornelles.?.

Louie Damazo 05-21-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18170)
@Louie Damazo: what are your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Flex Update starring Adriana Rodrigues and Yasmin Dornelles.?.

This scene was EXACT as i plan, g5reat action. Both super horny and awesome orgasms - A golden classic

KnightHawk 05-21-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18171)
This scene was EXACT as i plan, g5reat action. Both super horny and awesome orgasms - A golden classic

Super cool to hear that this scene was exactly as you planned. and completely agree that this scene had great action,both models were super horny and had awesome orgasms.&.impressive chemistry with each other. and is a golden classic as well. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 06-18-2019 08:33 PM

@Louie Damazo: on the Customers Requests Thread you mentioned that Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari did a great TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX banging a bottom guy. sounds wicked cool and erotic. will be looking forward to seeing the scene in 2-3 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 06-18-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18266)
@Louie Damazo: on the Customers Requests Thread you mentioned that Yasmin Dornelles and Nanda Molinari did a great TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX banging a bottom guy. sounds wicked cool and erotic. Is Yasmin and Nanda topping their male partner for the entire scene and dominating him, and did they shoot their loads are on his face and ass?. and will be looking the scene in 2-3 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Soon also some bareback stuff also, my pal

KnightHawk 06-18-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18267)
Soon also some bareback stuff also, my pal

Awesome to hear Louie my friend. and will be looking forward to seeing Gorgeous TGirls penetrating Guys and other TGirls bareback.

EuropeanWater 06-22-2019 05:09 AM

Louie keep featuring Adriana before she dissappears too. She is still amazing and her besuty shines like the sun. Are you able to bring back any older models that were around Adriana Rodrigues time?

Louie Damazo 06-22-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EuropeanWater (Post 18276)
Louie keep featuring Adriana before she dissappears too. She is still amazing and her besuty shines like the sun. Are you able to bring back any older models that were around Adriana Rodrigues time?

Dude

I think absolutelly the same. Others dont work with her a lot but i dont see why not. She is looking gret, horny like hell keeping a solid erection in all shootings and is absurdly popular

U can bet i ll keep her here but i need warn - she doesnt want do bareback

ABout models of old times i ALWAYS bring back when i can even be for a respectfull good bye as i did recently with Danielly Marinetto

legault 06-22-2019 08:35 PM

Yep Adriana is still horny and hot

If possible can we see adriana getting banged by anna kelly one day?

KnightHawk 06-22-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18286)
Yep Adriana is still horny and hot

If possible can we see adriana getting banged by anna kelly one day?

Very cool suggestion and pairing Legault. and would also love to see Anna Kelly Close fully topping Adriana Rodrigues in a Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene.

Louie Damazo 06-22-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18287)
Very cool suggestion and pairing Legault. and would also love to see Anna Kelly Close fully topping Adriana Rodrigues in a Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene.

Definitelly is in my plans 4 some moment in future, same approach i did wth Adriana & yasmin

KnightHawk 06-23-2019 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18288)
Definitelly is in my plans 4 some moment in future, same approach i did wth Adriana & yasmin

Great to hear that the pairing of Anna Kelly Close and Adriana Rodrigues is definitely in your plans for some moment in the future. and will be looking forward to seeing it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 06-23-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18288)

I think you should use the same approach you did with anna and yasmin, where anna just banged her everywhere like her bitch ;)

Louie Damazo 06-24-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18290)
I think you should use the same approach you did with anna and yasmin, where anna just banged her everywhere like her bitch ;)

In future yes

Mike1234 06-24-2019 05:06 PM

Any teases for the next few weeks ? With the pictures like you did early last week with Bianca reis ?

Mike1234 06-24-2019 05:07 PM

Definitely would love to see that with Anna kelly maybe in the future we can have rosy in a threesome with Adriana and Anna kelly

Louie Damazo 06-24-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18295)
Any teases for the next few weeks ? With the pictures like you did early last week with Bianca reis ?

I did it on twitter

KnightHawk 07-03-2019 03:25 AM

Yasmin Dornelles TGirl Solo Update 2.0.

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin Dornelles. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in a very sexy black.&.white bra and panties and black knee high suede boots. Yasmin Dornelles is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body and very sexy tits and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos,virility and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in and is one of my favorites as well. and her performance in the Monday May 20th 2019 TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene that she did with Adriana Rodrigues was fabolous and erotic. thanks for the magnificent update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-03-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18340)
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin Dornelles. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in a very sexy black.&.white bra and panties and black knee high suede boots. Yasmin Dornelles is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body and very sexy tits and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos,virility and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in and is one of my favorites as well. and her performance in the Monday May 20th 2019 TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene that she did with Adriana Rodrigues was fabolous and erotic. thanks for the magnificent update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

ALl sites do it, popular models are there more than others and i dont think some other ts can be now more popular than Yasmin

KnightHawk 07-03-2019 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18342)
ALl sites do it, popular models are there more than others and i dont think some other ts can be now more popular than Yasmin

Completely agree. and also don't think that other TGirls can be more popular than Yasmin Dornelles. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

adfan 07-05-2019 07:31 PM

yasmin looking drained these days. needs a few weeks off from fucking and dehydrate eat right and sleep

KnightHawk 07-12-2019 04:57 PM

@Louie Damazo: just saw the preview of the TGirl on Guy 3some Update starring Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari for Brazil TGirls XXX. when is the update going to be available?.

Louie Damazo 07-12-2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18382)
@Louie Damazo: just saw the preview of the TGirl on Guy 3some Update starring Yasmin Dornelles.&. Nanda Molinari for Brazil TGirls XXX. when is the update going to be available?.

1 or 2 weeks, i m not sure but ll not take too long. I m into do 3somes like this but bareback. I wanna test audience feedback about it

KnightHawk 07-13-2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18384)
1 or 2 weeks, i m not sure but ll not take too long. I m into do 3somes like this but bareback. I wanna test audience feedback about it

Okie dokie sounds good. and excellent to hear that you are into doing 3somes like this but bareback. and want to test audience feedback about. sounds awesome and will be looking forward to seeing TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes. and the upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Scene in 1 or 2 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

pantuflo 07-20-2019 11:44 AM

Hello, Louie.

The scene is great and amazing, but I don't understand because if in the photo set Yasmin sucks Nanda's cock, in the video scene it doesn't see. I would have been happy to can see this part. Nevertheless, congratulations for other great work.

Thanks.

Louie Damazo 07-20-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 18407)
Hello, Louie.

The scene is great and amazing, but I don't understand because if in the photo set Yasmin sucks Nanda's cock, in the video scene it doesn't see. I would have been happy to can see this part. Nevertheless, congratulations for other great work.

Thanks.

REally ? I dont remember it, may be a miss it. When we re shooting things happen make us do those small mstakes. I ll work for it doesnt happn again

Louie Damazo 07-20-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 18407)
Hello, Louie.

Thanks.

In few weeks we ll also have 2 Stars Nanda Molinari and Yasmin and i did a 69 on it assisting customers requests

pantuflo 07-20-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18410)
In few weeks we ll also have 2 Stars Nanda Molinari and Yasmin and i did a 69 on it assisting customers requests

Fantastic news, Louie. Thanks.

Louie Damazo 07-20-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 18414)
Fantastic news, Louie. Thanks.

Just wait bareback stuff is coming - SSSOOO naughty . U guys ll love