Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Carla Novaes-Adrielly Bronze.&.Lara Machado Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2713)

Louie Damazo 09-23-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16982)
Wow Louie, that's freaking awesome dude. Please tell us who banged who? Spicey info!

Hannah was the bottom one, PAtricia and Yasmin tops

As soon possible i ll post a preview. I m back home now , sunday, need rest a little

legault 09-23-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16983)

As soon possible i ll post a preview. I m back home now , sunday, need rest a little

Ah dang i thought yasmin was gonna get topped too by patrici

na2smoove 09-23-2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16983)

Dang would have love to see Patricia & yasmin bang each other

pantuflo 09-24-2018 12:06 AM

It's great Louie but I thing that it's the easy way. The morbid was to see Patricia and Yasmin banged. I would have love to see Patricia & Yasmin banged each other or especially Hannah bang both of them.

lordworm 09-24-2018 07:00 AM

I thought Patricia would bang Yasmin at least. But ok, next time?

Louie Damazo 09-24-2018 12:13 PM

One thing u guys cant complain about me is that i have TOTALLY fair play with u then here is explanation

Idea is was have Yasmin bottom also but i shoot it in a friday and motels are hard accept us this day because is the4 busest day they have in the wee. I got one good place BUUUTTT air condicionated was SHIT and that room was TOO HOT. Even for Patricia was hard keep erection but Yasmin did then i needed rethink all action makinf sweety Hannah be bottom whole scene

I need change few things some times for get quality footage and this was one situation like that

In time - In 2 weeks i ll do a BTG week with all 4K sets having one (some times 2) dark skin ts and the TS ON TS action ll be with Lohana Lomark & Christal being Christal ONLY BOTTOM

lordworm 09-25-2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16990)
One thing u guys cant complain about me is that i have TOTALLY fair play with u then here is explanation

Idea is was have Yasmin bottom also but i shoot it in a friday and motels are hard accept us this day because is the4 busest day they have in the wee. I got one good place BUUUTTT air condicionated was SHIT and that room was TOO HOT. Even for Patricia was hard keep erection but Yasmin did then i needed rethink all action makinf sweety Hannah be bottom whole scene

I need change few things some times for get quality footage and this was one situation like that

In time - In 2 weeks i ll do a BTG week with all 4K sets having one (some times 2) dark skin ts and the TS ON TS action ll be with Lohana Lomark & Christal being Christal ONLY BOTTOM

Sounds cool, anyway is there a chance to do a Yasmin and Patricia round 2? Just them together?

Louie Damazo 09-25-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16995)
Sounds cool, anyway is there a chance to do a Yasmin and Patricia round 2? Just them together?

I dont see why not but in some point of future

na2smoove 09-25-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16996)
I dont see why not but in some point of future

I pray you can make it happen would be even better to have rosy in it for a threesome

Louie Damazo 09-25-2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 16997)
I pray you can make it happen would be even better to have rosy in it for a threesome

3somes comes to stay, i ll be doing it more than ever now