Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2 questions (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1645)

lordworm 12-13-2013 04:02 PM

2 questions

Hey Louie, I have 2 questions.

1. Cristine Transex recently seems to have dyed her hair black and she actually looks even better. Any chance to see some tg/tg flex with her again?

2. Where is Evelyn Rangel, any plans for her?

Louie Damazo 12-14-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8488)
Hey Louie, I have 2 questions.

1. Cristine Transex recently seems to have dyed her hair black and she actually looks even better. Any chance to see some tg/tg flex with her again?

2. Where is Evelyn Rangel, any plans for her?

Here i go

Cristine yes is in my plans, as soon have news ll post here.

Evelyn is in JAIL for murder. In chock ? Welcome to the club, i still cant believe but i confirmate the info. I dont know exact what happens but yes, she is in jail and not for short time

lordworm 12-14-2013 02:05 PM

Holy shit man, this is serious?! I can't believe it.

adfan 12-15-2013 05:31 AM

wow so rangel already had trial and was sentenced or still pending the verdict?

Louie Damazo 12-16-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 8502)
wow so rangel already had trial and was sentenced or still pending the verdict?

Still pending but she is already in jail and all info i got is that her situation is pretty bad.

Rembradt 12-16-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8503)
Still pending but she is already in jail and all info i got is that her situation is pretty bad.

Aw man, that's horrible news

Louie Damazo 12-16-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rembradt (Post 8507)
Aw man, that's horrible news

I still feel like shit about it. I really like this ts . She doesnt deserve it, i can garantee u guys. I wasnt there then i cant say she is inocent or not but what i knew is that her case is really bad

lordworm 12-16-2013 11:08 PM

I dont really know what to say, but I will miss that smile.

adfan 12-21-2013 01:16 PM

i saw someone post in evelyn username of the elite forum, I wonder what this says?

Ola meninos td bem? então vocês não sabem o prazer que tenho de estar falando com vcs mais uma vez....
Apareci... e agora não sumo mais.... em breve explico o que foi que houve com detalhes.... so sei que foi horrível... e espero q vcs me entendam... pois me conhecem e conhecem também minha índole... mas em breve explico a vocês.... ah so pra lembrar estou a 7 meses sem transarrrrrr!!!!!!! quem vai ser o primeiro? me aguardem... pois pego esse de jeitoooo!!!!!!

Louie Damazo 12-21-2013 01:44 PM

Ok here i go

Hi guys, how are u doing? I m pretty glad i m talking u again....
I desapear...but now i m back soon i explain what happen in details.... i only can say was horrible... and i hope u guys understand... because u all know me and know i m good person... but soon i explain all.... ah and only for remember, i dont have sex for 7 months!!!!!!! Who wanna be the first one? I m coming, get ready !!!

This is the translation, the part she says dont have sex for 7 months is SUCH A BULL CRAP. She shoot to me this year and COME ON, 7 months !!!!!! C O M E O N !!!!!!