Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lima-Alencar Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2648)

legault 07-31-2018 05:08 PM

It was a great scene

I hope you get well from that arm, LD :(

Louie Damazo 07-31-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16667)
It was a great scene

I hope you get well from that arm, LD :(

fucking tendon explode, its not so bad as was couple months ago but still hurts

knightrider82 07-31-2018 05:41 PM

@Louie Damazo: I hope that your right arm is feeling better my friend.

Louie Damazo 07-31-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16671)
@Louie Damazo: I hope that your right arm is feeling better soon my friend.

Doing my best here, got great new lights couple days ago

All ll be ok in short time felas

knightrider82 07-31-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16673)
Doing my best here, got great new lights couple days ago

All ll be ok in short time felas

That's very good to hear Louie my friend that you are doing you're best down there. and that you got great new lights as well. and all will be okay in a short time. You have my full support. :)

knightrider82 08-08-2018 02:06 AM

@Louie Damazo: Just saw the Bianca Alencar Hardcore Update Preview for Brazil TGirls XXX. Is she topping for the entire scene?.

Louie Damazo 08-08-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16736)
@Louie Damazo: Just saw the Bianca Alencar Hardcore Update Preview for Brazil TGirls XXX. Is she topping for the entire scene?.

Yes, she ll

knightrider82 08-08-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16738)
Yes, she ll

Wicked cool. Will be looking forward to seeing it this Friday. Thanks again for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :)

knightrider82 08-11-2018 03:40 AM

Bianca Alencar Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Alencar was maginificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in very sexy red lingerie and heels. Bianca Alencar is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that has personality.&.style,sexy body,tits.&.butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner in multiple positions balls deep. Bianca Alencar's performance was spectacular and in the Monday January 15th 2018 Interracial TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Raica Lima {one of my favorites as well}. and the Monday June 4th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Cacau DePaula. Thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to this attractive model. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Alencar in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 08-11-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16755)
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Alencar was maginificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in very sexy red lingerie and heels. Bianca Alencar is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that has personality.&.style,sexy body,tits.&.butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner in multiple positions balls deep. Bianca Alencar's performance was spectacular and in the Monday January 15th 2018 Interracial TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Raica Lima {one of my favorites as well}. and the Monday June 4th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Cacau DePaula. Thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to this attractive model. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Alencar in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Bianca is soooo fucking hot