Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Barbara Perez Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2416)

knightrider82 10-03-2016 10:55 PM

Barbara Perez Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Barbara Perez was Freaking Awesome,It is great to see her back doing what she does best,Barbara Perez is a Very Attractive TGirl and Bombshell that has a Beautiful Face,Toned Body,Sexy Tits and Nice Girlcock that she knows how to use,and is very talented and is one of my favorites,I really liked how she commanded the action for the entire,Her Performance was phenomenal,Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Barbara Perez as a Full Top.

lordworm 10-03-2016 11:10 PM

If she had a scene with Felipa Lins, who would top?

Louie Damazo 10-04-2016 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 13994)
The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Barbara Perez was Freaking Awesome,It is great to see her back doing what she does best,Barbara Perez is a Very Attractive TGirl and Bombshell that has a Beautiful Face,Toned Body,Sexy Tits and Nice Girlcock that she knows how to use,and is very talented and is one of my favorites,I really liked how she commanded the action for the entire,Her Performance was phenomenal,Thanks for the Magnificent Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Barbara Perez as a Full Top.

Barbara is becoming one of my best models now

knightrider82 10-04-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14000)
Barbara is becoming one of my best models now

That is great hear LD my friend,That Barbara Perez has become one of your best models,She definitely one of my favorites,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Louie Damazo 10-05-2016 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14001)
That is great hear LD my friend,That Barbara Perez has become one of your best models,She definitely one of my favorites,Looking forward to seeing more of her in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Her evolution was outstanding for sure

knightrider82 10-05-2016 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14002)
Her evolution was outstanding for sure

Completely Agree.

knightrider82 05-19-2017 07:20 AM

Barbara Perez Hardcore Update 2.

The TS on Guy Update for ShemalesFromHell.com starring Barbara Perez was Magnificent. it is nice to see Barbara back looking absolutely gorgeous. I really like how she was commanding for the entire scene, by Face Fucking and making her Male Partner gag on her Girlcock and topping him Nice and Deep in multiple positions. Her Performance was Superb.Barbara Perez is a Very Attractive TGirl and Talented Performer that has a Beautiful Face and Smile. Sexy Tits and Toned. Confidence. Personality and Style. and has a Nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. And the April 24th 2017 TS on TS Scene and the May 9th 2017 TS Solo that she did for BTS was Spectacular. Thanks for the Amazing Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model LD. Looking forward to seeing of Barbara Perez as a Full Top.

Louie Damazo 05-19-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14942)
The TS on Guy Update for ShemalesFromHell.com starring Barbara Perez was Magnificent. it is nice to see Barbara back looking absolutely gorgeous. I really like how she was commanding for the entire scene, by Face Fucking and making her Male Partner gag on her Girlcock and topping him Nice and Deep in multiple positions. Her Performance was Superb.Barbara Perez is a Very Attractive TGirl and Talented Performer that has a Beautiful Face and Smile. Sexy Tits and Toned. Confidence. Personality and Style. and has a Nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. And the April 24th 2017 TS on TS Scene and the May 9th 2017 TS Solo that she did for BTS was Spectacular. Thanks for the Amazing Update and for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous Model LD. Looking forward to seeing of Barbara Perez as a Full Top.

Weekend ll bring another ts on guy scene in 1080p

knightrider82 05-19-2017 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14944)
Weekend ll bring another ts on guy scene in 1080p

Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing it.

KnightHawk 08-24-2019 02:06 AM

Barbara Perez Hardcore Update 3.

Phenomenal TGirl on Guy Bareback Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Barbara Perez. it is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a very sexy black outfit and sandals. Barbara Perez is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that has a toned body,very sexy tits,thighs,legs and butt. confidence,personality and style and a big girlcock. i loved the way she fucked her male partner in missionary and spooning positions balls deep and told him to take her cock and called him a bitch as she continued to penetrate him. and gave him a facial to end the scene. Barbara Perez's performance was freaking awesome and erotic. thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Barbara Perez in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)