Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2719)

KnightHawk 06-22-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18286)
Yep Adriana is still horny and hot

If possible can we see adriana getting banged by anna kelly one day?

Very cool suggestion and pairing Legault. and would also love to see Anna Kelly Close fully topping Adriana Rodrigues in a Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene.

Louie Damazo 06-22-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18287)
Very cool suggestion and pairing Legault. and would also love to see Anna Kelly Close fully topping Adriana Rodrigues in a Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene.

Definitelly is in my plans 4 some moment in future, same approach i did wth Adriana & yasmin

KnightHawk 06-23-2019 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18288)
Definitelly is in my plans 4 some moment in future, same approach i did wth Adriana & yasmin

Great to hear that the pairing of Anna Kelly Close and Adriana Rodrigues is definitely in your plans for some moment in the future. and will be looking forward to seeing it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 06-23-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18288)

I think you should use the same approach you did with anna and yasmin, where anna just banged her everywhere like her bitch ;)

Louie Damazo 06-24-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18290)
I think you should use the same approach you did with anna and yasmin, where anna just banged her everywhere like her bitch ;)

In future yes

Mike1234 06-24-2019 05:06 PM

Any teases for the next few weeks ? With the pictures like you did early last week with Bianca reis ?

Mike1234 06-24-2019 05:07 PM

Definitely would love to see that with Anna kelly maybe in the future we can have rosy in a threesome with Adriana and Anna kelly

Louie Damazo 06-24-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18295)
Any teases for the next few weeks ? With the pictures like you did early last week with Bianca reis ?

I did it on twitter

KnightHawk 07-03-2019 03:25 AM

Yasmin Dornelles TGirl Solo Update 2.0.

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin Dornelles. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in a very sexy black.&.white bra and panties and black knee high suede boots. Yasmin Dornelles is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body and very sexy tits and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos,virility and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in and is one of my favorites as well. and her performance in the Monday May 20th 2019 TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene that she did with Adriana Rodrigues was fabolous and erotic. thanks for the magnificent update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-03-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18340)
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Yasmin Dornelles. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in a very sexy black.&.white bra and panties and black knee high suede boots. Yasmin Dornelles is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot body and very sexy tits and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos,virility and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in and is one of my favorites as well. and her performance in the Monday May 20th 2019 TGirl on TGirl Flex Scene that she did with Adriana Rodrigues was fabolous and erotic. thanks for the magnificent update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

ALl sites do it, popular models are there more than others and i dont think some other ts can be now more popular than Yasmin