Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shemales Shaking that Ass! (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=170)

ast123 06-16-2010 12:21 AM

Shemales Shaking that Ass!

I came across this short clip a while back the link still works..its alexia freire and suzy doing the "rumpshaker"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=58Q4ZCH6

Now THATS what im talkin about!:o

Louie Damazo 06-16-2010 11:25 AM

I see w hat u want dude

Just give me some time and in next ones ll work on it, was a busy month but ll not forget it

ast123 06-16-2010 11:56 PM

Awesome!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I loved the soccer sets by the way =] Laviny is a lovely piece of eye candy.

Louie Damazo 06-18-2010 01:47 PM

I ll be working in next month to do all this u guys ask then thats the moment for requests guys

lordworm 06-19-2010 01:24 AM

Are you gonna try to get the tg on tg on tg double anal next month also? :D

Louie Damazo 06-19-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 1356)

Hard is put all models i want together, 1 move to Rio and only goes Sao Paulo some times, other 2 lives in Sao Paulo. Its not a easy scene , hope had chance do it soon or ll think in some replacement

Fact is, if i do that ll be after july

lordworm 06-19-2010 09:21 PM

K, who where the models that were able to do this?

ast123 07-19-2010 02:14 AM

I will be honest, my subscription expired some weeks ago, I was wondering if any of the ass shaking scenes have been recorded since then, if so, i will happily renew!

ast123 07-19-2010 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 1356)

please do not sabotage my thread! This thread is about shemale ass shaking! A lot of them know how to do it but are rarely recorded doing it. I wanna see them back that thang up and shake it up and down and make it clap while naked:):):):cool: or at least do that danca do creu dance god that is sexy when they do it with no clothes on....mmmmmmmm

lordworm 07-20-2010 12:41 AM

Nothing has been sabotaged. Louie mentioned all member requests being handled, and so I asked him about my own here instead of making another thread.

Louie Damazo 07-20-2010 02:41 PM

guys

i m shooting again and in couple updates ll be doing it

shake that ass ;)

ast123 07-23-2010 05:49 AM

thanks man and as i said before i appreciate you listening to your customers. I've hit up so many sites and bring up the same issue and 99% of them dont even bother to consider. It's to the point where I am contemplating starting my own site. It's sad, im sitting here waiting to give my money away but no one wants to take it...except you!....i will be sure to renew my membership here

Louie Damazo 07-24-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 1484)
thanks man and as i said before i appreciate you listening to your customers. I've hit up so many sites and bring up the same issue and 99% of them dont even bother to consider. It's to the point where I am contemplating starting my own site. It's sad, im sitting here waiting to give my money away but no one wants to take it...except you!....i will be sure to renew my membership here

just did some ass shaking in style u ask, in next updates we ll start see it for sure

i m glad u like, please never stop feedbacks same if is to complian about something, i pay a lot of atention in guys like u

ast123 07-26-2010 02:20 AM

yes i did notice there was some in a recent video, i enjoyed it, it was awesome! now lets see some nude danca do creu style baby lol haha

just renewed membership =]

but yeah no complaints , its just something i feel there is not a lot of footage for in general on many tgirl sites that can easily be added. Before i followed tgirls i loved watching straight girls put their hands on their knees and make their ass pop, like a lot of guys do. I was surprised at how little footage their is for shemales dancing this way.

I've seen Suzy Valenca, Claudia Brunette, and Alexia Freiere all do it, im sure plenty others can too. I just saw Domy on this site do it here for like 2 seconds it was awesome: (check the :50 mark to the :52 mark in the second video)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...3555&name=Domy

I just would like to see it a little more ..like just 15-20 seconds of ass shaking with hands on knees in videos..thats all i ask =]

Louie Damazo 07-26-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 1492)
yes i did notice there was some in a recent video, i enjoyed it, it was awesome! now lets see some nude danca do creu style baby lol haha

just renewed membership =]

but yeah no complaints , its just something i feel there is not a lot of footage for in general on many tgirl sites that can easily be added. Before i followed tgirls i loved watching straight girls put their hands on their knees and make their ass pop, like a lot of guys do. I was surprised at how little footage their is for shemales dancing this way.

I've seen Suzy Valenca, Claudia Brunette, and Alexia Freiere all do it, im sure plenty others can too. I just saw Domy on this site do it here for like 2 seconds it was awesome: (check the :50 mark to the :52 mark in the second video)

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...3555&name=Domy

I just would like to see it a little more ..like just 15-20 seconds of ass shaking with hands on knees in videos..thats all i ask =]

i gave this task to my camera guy, u ll see more for sure

ast123 07-28-2010 03:19 AM

Louie, I saw the Vanessa Valentinny video, let me say:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!:D:D:D:D:D WOW!

Great ass shaking! man you really came through and kept your promise, can't wait to see more in the future, i love these naked brazilians shaking their bunda up and down like that!

The camera view was perfect, always best when it is directly behind the girl while she is dancing, and not too close, it was the perfect view

pleeeeeasee Keep this up the good work! (ass shaking!)

I love this site, it is officially my favorite!:D Two thumbs up!

Louie Damazo 07-29-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 1500)
Louie, I saw the Vanessa Valentinny video, let me say:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!:D:D:D:D:D WOW!

Great ass shaking! man you really came through and kept your promise, can't wait to see more in the future, i love these naked brazilians shaking their bunda up and down like that!

The camera view was perfect, always best when it is directly behind the girl while she is dancing, and not too close, it was the perfect view

pleeeeeasee Keep this up the good work! (ass shaking!)

I love this site, it is officially my favorite!:D Two thumbs up!

Dude

U ask, we do, thats why we have forum/coments/email etc - nice ideas are always welcome and , come on, that was a easy request

Have LOTS of more sets with this i did last week

Please keep up these feedbacks

lordworm 07-30-2010 02:05 AM

The ass shaking is a nice addition to the solo scenes.

ast123 07-31-2010 04:43 AM

yes, it is an easy request.....however you won't believe how many forums i requested for this on for the past 6 months, and you are the first to actually put it into your video sets....all the others were like "yes, we will think about it" or "yes, we will keep that in mind"..but none actually did it..thats why i was pretty excited man... its about time....from the comment above so far nothing but good feedback from it i see...sorry for sounding like such a fanboy tho

Louie Damazo 07-31-2010 11:49 AM

Thanks man

I m glad in know u enjoy it, just let me know more ideas and sugestions too

lordworm 08-03-2010 02:07 AM

Vanessa Valentiny is a super hot babe by the way.

Louie Damazo 08-03-2010 11:48 PM

First time in internet

U bet she is in my plans to scenes

lordworm 08-04-2010 01:22 AM

Vanessa Valentiny and Gisely Backer! Together!

ast123 08-05-2010 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 1507)
Dude
come on, that was a easy request

Have LOTS of more sets with this i did last week

Please keep up these feedbacks

lol lordworm, please post your giselly becker/tg on tg posts in the thread you have created to keep everything organized....now back to the thread topic....Louie, I'm hoping we will start seeing these sets in the next week's update? I was a little dissapointed because I thought they would be in the last update but I see we haven't quite got to them yet which is okay, im a patient guy......and seeing mariana felix is enough to hold me over :cool:

I also wanted to confirm that the few seconds of ass shaking will be something that will now be a regular occurrence for most videos and not just a one-time thing? I understand not all of the tgirls are "skilled" at it but I wanted to be sure that the ones who are happy to do it will be asked to do it from now on

Louie Damazo 08-05-2010 04:35 PM

About thes TG IN TG combination i dont think its possible. Not all trannies can do t lesbian action

About shaking ass MUCH MORE coming man

ast123 08-07-2010 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 1547)
About shaking ass MUCH MORE coming man

Great! looking forward to seeing some in next week's update. Also, please don't forget to include it in the 2 star and 3 star videos as well, nothing better than watching 2 or 3 tgirls all shake it at the same time....pure heaven =]

Louie Damazo 08-07-2010 11:05 PM

Nice idea

Shake ass in 2 stars can be awesome, i m heating myself for dont think about it before

Already in my plans

ast123 08-09-2010 10:49 PM

Cant wait for tommorows updates! =]

ast123 08-13-2010 07:51 AM

awesome job on the update, i feel like im in heaven with all the ass shaking going on! :)

Keep it up man im lovin it...

there is just one small suggestion i would like to make, perhaps you are already doing this, if so just ignore this. I would suggest getting footage of the tgirls ass shaking with hands on knees as well not only just hands on wall. Hands on wall is also great i love it too...but also ask them to put hands on knees if possible..like if they are outside and there is no wall to put hands on....here is an example of what i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdFSjvx_Ng

like i said you may already be recording some like that if so just ignore me i apologize....like i said before i also realize that some of the tgirls cant do it. Oh yeah one more suggestion, please also try to record more thick tgirls with REALLY BIG Asses doing it! That would also be amazing :)

Thanks again Louie! I appreciate everything your doing

Louie Damazo 08-13-2010 12:15 PM

I did it in new sets with Thayna Lousada and Kamile Santos too

ast123 08-13-2010 01:00 PM

Thayna is one of my all time favorites! And Kamile Santos has one of the Biggest Asses Ever. Looks like you're already a step ahead of me lol just ignore my previous comment

Louie Damazo 08-13-2010 06:17 PM

In 1 or 2 updates these sets ll be avaliable

ast123 08-15-2010 03:38 AM

anything with Thayna is worth waiting for...is she still a blonde? I prefer her as brunette but i can get used to the blonde

also to be clear i love the hands on wall ass shaking as well....please dont stop filming it, i was just also hoping to see the hands on knees thing as well, which you are already doing...so everything is good...

but yeah i guess thayna wanted to try something new she hwas a brunette for quite a while...she's gorgeous either way and i like her playful attitude

Louie Damazo 08-15-2010 04:15 PM

Not so blondie anymore, u gonna like. Its more foer brunnete

ast123 08-18-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 1603)
Not so blondie anymore, u gonna like. Its more foer brunnete

Hmmmm.. Sounds interesting! Hopefully the set will be in the next update (crossing fingers)

ast123 08-20-2010 04:17 AM

There is one girl in particular that I would like to request for this type of scene...Paty Colt! One of the best asses on this site, and I think her last set was in 2009, it would be great to see her shake that booty up and down!

Louie Damazo 08-20-2010 01:09 PM

Dude

Do u read minds??? Come on, i did her again couple days ago !!!!

For brazilian she ll be in a great 2 stars set and possible a hardcore

ast123 08-20-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 1623)
Dude

Do u read minds??? Come on, i did her again couple days ago !!!!

Haha great minds think alike my friend :)

ast123 08-22-2010 06:58 AM

Okay since you already thought of Paty Colt, here is another idea for a girl that hasnt been seen here in a while..

.....how about Suzy Valenca or Claudia Brunette?

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...valenca039.jpg

http://www.brazilian-transsexuals.co...unette3032.jpg

Claudia has the most perfect body! yummy:p

que Rico mujer!

Louie Damazo 08-22-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 1624)
Haha great minds think alike my friend :)

HA HA NICE

August 23 update ll, turn u on a lot, more ass shaking and Paty Colt in action