Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Suggestion..... (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=535)

ken 05-01-2011 10:36 PM

Suggestion.....

Hey Louie, i suggest the girl wear on stocking when they shoot. I found out with stocking on the girl looks even pretty, sexy and hotter, an example look at the latest update in SFH for Bianka and compare her previous shoot in TFT, in TFT she without stocking on you can feel like missing something, but in SFH she's with stocking on that looks totally different. :)

Louie Damazo 05-01-2011 10:55 PM

I like wearing stocking sets a lot but we need create some differences in all websites . In trannies-fuck.com we gonna try have more thematic stuffs

ken 05-01-2011 11:08 PM

Creating different is great but i don't see any problem if all the site the girl with stocking on. Example in most of the straight site, all the girl are stocking on and this stocking just make them looks even hot and sexy. And yea thematic is great but still i highly suggest the girl get on stocking.

lordworm 05-02-2011 02:30 AM

Louie, remember the teacher/student thing we discussed? If you decide to have the student topping the teacher and having the bad girl student then I believe stockings and a leather jacket would definitely work on the bad girl student.

Louie Damazo 05-02-2011 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken (Post 2753)
Creating different is great but i don't see any problem if all the site the girl with stocking on. Example in most of the straight site, all the girl are stocking on and this stocking just make them looks even hot and sexy. And yea thematic is great but still i highly suggest the girl get on stocking.

I see no prob about it, ll work with Khan to have it more

In time: make our life easiest in photoshop work

ken 05-02-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 2756)
I see no prob about it, ll work with Khan to have it more

In time: make our life easiest in photoshop work

Never know it save you guys time in PS work but good to see more stocking set in the future, thanks.

ken 05-02-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 2754)
Louie, remember the teacher/student thing we discussed? If you decide to have the student topping the teacher and having the bad girl student then I believe stockings and a leather jacket would definitely work on the bad girl student.

I think OL (Office Lady) are better than teacher/student, cause some of the TS are too mature to be a "student".

Louie Damazo 05-02-2011 02:31 PM

Sounds good it, ll work on it

lordworm 05-02-2011 05:09 PM

There's some that can pull it off though. Nicolly spyller, angel star, aline garcia. Any of the cute girly face girls.

ken 05-02-2011 05:24 PM

As long as it girly looks that's good to go.