Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lima-Alencar Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2648)

knightrider82 08-11-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16756)
Bianca is soooo fucking hot

Completely agree that Bianca Alencar smoking hot and very talented and one of my favorites as well. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to her and taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 10-06-2018 09:47 PM

Viviane Silva Solo Update. 10-4-2018

The Viviane Silva Solo Update was spectacular. Viviane is a very talented Black TGirl that has a fit.&.toned body,very pretty face,tits and smile,nice butt and Girlcock. and her performance in the Monday May 28th 2018 Interracial TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Raica Lime was impressive. Thanks for the super cool solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Dark.&.Lovely TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of her in TS on Guy Action.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 10-27-2018 04:32 AM

Viviane Silva Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Viviane Silva was freaking awesome. it is great seeing her back again looking very sexy in black lingerie and black heels. Viviane Silva is a beautiful and talented Black TGirl that has a fit and toned body,very sexy tits,thighs and a nice Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by fucking her male partner from underneath while he was riding her Girlcock. and penetrating him in spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions nice and deep and shooting her nectar all over his face and kissing him to end the scene. Viviane Silva's performance was magnificent and her performance in the Monday May 28th 2018 Interracial TS on TS Flex Scene that she did with Raica Lima was very impressive as well. thanks for the super cool update and introducing your fanbase to this Dark.&.Lovely TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Viviane Silva in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 10-27-2018 02:53 PM

Vivi is hot

I want to see her topping wtgs like yasmin, gaby f, geane peron, bianca, marcelle, juliana leal... any of the vets

KnightHawk 10-27-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17191)
Vivi is hot

I want to see her topping wtgs like yasmin, gaby f, geane peron, bianca, marcelle, juliana leal... any of the vets

Completely agree that Viviane Silva is a Beautiful Black TGirl and is one my favorites as well. and would also love to see her topping White TGirls such as Gabriela Ferrari,Bianca Hills and Marcela Herrera. Would make for very erotic and magnificent Interracial TS on TS Scenes.

Louie Damazo 10-27-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17191)
Vivi is hot

Not avaliable now but in her next work i ll insist in TS ON TS

KnightHawk 10-27-2018 07:19 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the Dark.&.Lovely Viviane Silva.

legault 10-27-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17193)
Not avaliable now but in her next work i ll insist in TS ON TS

As a full top please, and with a hung wtg like yasmin or bianca hills or juliana leal

Louie Damazo 10-28-2018 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17194)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the Dark.&.Lovely Viviane Silva.

Vivi i a star and great to do with other TS. Cant wait have another chance do a great inter racial t lesbian action with this ebony super hot TS

KnightHawk 10-28-2018 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17197)
Vivi i a star and great to do with other TS. Cant wait have another chance do a great inter racial t lesbian action with this ebony super hot TS

Completely agree that Viviane Silva is a star and is very talented as well. and is great to pair with other TGirls.. And i am also sure that you will get another chance to do a great a Interracial TS on TS Scene with this Super Hot Ebony TS. Thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)