Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lima-Alencar Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2648)

Louie Damazo 07-16-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16627)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the super cool ideas for scenes that i posted. And when will the Raica Lima.&. Adriana Rodrigues TS on TS Update going to be available?.

In 3 weeks, Today ll be Lorena Smith return, next week another ts 3some and other one ll be raica & Adriana

Louie Damazo 07-16-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16632)
In 3 Weeks: Monday July 30th ? Right?. and who's going to be in next week's All TS 3some?.. and still would like to hear your thoughts about the Super Cool Ideas that i posted 5 days ago for scenes/requests. *Please answer the whole post*

Today - Loren Smith return

1 week - Other TS 3some

2 weeks - Raica banging ADriana

knightrider82 07-16-2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16633)
Today - Loren Smith return

1 week - Other TS 3some

2 weeks - Raica banging ADriana

Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the All TS 3some {next week: Monday July 23rd}. and the Raica Lima.&. Adriana Rodrigues TS on TS Update {2 weeks: Monday July 30th}.. Thanks for taking the time to respond. i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming Louie my friend. :)

pantuflo 07-22-2018 03:26 PM

Please, Louie. What's the next TS 3some of Monday July 23rd ?
Have you got a preview ?

Louie Damazo 07-23-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 16641)
Please, Louie. What's the next TS 3some of Monday July 23rd ?
Have you got a preview ?

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...67440356372480

pantuflo 07-23-2018 03:37 PM

Thanks, Louie. Great work as always.

knightrider82 07-31-2018 04:12 AM

Raica Lima-Adriana Rodrigues Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues was Positively Smashing and a Super Cool Pairing. It is great seeing Raica Lima back again looking very sexy in her black dress and pumps. Adriana Rodrigues as well in her pink outfit and open toed laced boots. Raica Lima is a Beautiful and Very Talented TGirl that has an angelic face.&.gorgeous body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos,charm.&.personality and huge Girlcock that she knows how to use as well. And loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking Adriana Rodrigues and penetrating her missionary and doggystyle balls deep. and also enjoyed seeing Adriana riding Raica's Huge Girlcock in reversed cowgirl with her girlcock flopping around. Raica shooting her nectar all over Adriana's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues's performances were magnificent and it was awesome seeing Adriana as a full bottom. Thanks for the spectacular update and for introducing your fanbase to these attractive models. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Adriana Rodrigues in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and awesome updates coming Louie my friend. Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.

Louie Damazo 07-31-2018 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16657)
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues was Positively Smashing and a Super Cool Pairing. It is great seeing Raica Lima back again looking very sexy in her black dress and pumps. Adriana Rodrigues as well in her pink outfit and open toed laced boots. Raica Lima is a Beautiful and Very Talented TGirl that has an angelic face.&.gorgeous body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos,charm.&.personality and huge Girlcock that she knows how to use as well. And loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking Adriana Rodrigues and penetrating her missionary and doggystyle balls deep. and also enjoyed seeing Adriana riding Raica's Huge Girlcock in reversed cowgirl with her girlcock flopping around. Raica shooting her nectar all over Adriana's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues's performances were magnificent and it was awesome seeing Adriana as a full bottom. Thanks for the spectacular update and for introducing your fanbase to these attractive models. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action. and Adriana Rodrigues in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and awesome updates coming Louie my friend. Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.

Again

I ask u felas little patiente with me. I m in transition moment EXACT TO ASSIST YOUR REQUESTS

You guys ll see SO MUCH BETTER CUM SHOTS in solos

More scenes EXACT AS U WANT as Some specific model doinfg EXACT what u ask as was Adriana Roodrigues bottom

I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now and i m testing better lights too. I hope can feed u best footage every month

I TOTALLY apreciatte all suport u guys give me here with propmess make site BETTER and BETTER

Thank u VERY MUCH u all, even the ones only KICK MY ASS ;)

travans 07-31-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16660)
I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now

The other stuff is cool but more importantly I hope your arm is doing well Louie.

knightrider82 07-31-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16660)
Again

I ask u felas little patiente with me. I m in transition moment EXACT TO ASSIST YOUR REQUESTS

You guys ll see SO MUCH BETTER CUM SHOTS in solos

More scenes EXACT AS U WANT as Some specific model doinfg EXACT what u ask as was Adriana Roodrigues bottom

I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now and i m testing better lights too. I hope can feed u best footage every month

I TOTALLY apreciatte all suport u guys give me here with propmess make site BETTER and BETTER

Thank u VERY MUCH u all, even the ones only KICK MY ASS ;)

That is great to hear that you are in a transitional moment in assisting your fanbase requests. and that we see much better cumshots in TS Solos and more scenes exactly we want them. I hope that your right arm is doing and feeling better Louie my friend. and we know that you will give us the best footage. and that is great to hear that you appreciate all the support that your fanbase/subscribers give you on here. and you always have our full support. You're welcome and thanks for always taking the time to respond. we really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)