Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My Suggestions (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2536)

Jjamison 04-21-2017 11:49 PM

My Suggestions

Just want to start by saying this is 'my' opinion, but I find that the "Guy On Shemale" scenes are dissappointing and that the "Shemale On Guy" scenes have the newer better looking girls. For example, the past 6 scenes on SFH have been Laura Andrade and Priscilla Ferrari vs Bruna Gaucha (new), Sabrina Andrade (new), Geovana Gortylla (new) Stephanye Ribeiro (new). When i say disappointing I'm referring to when the girls cum by jerking themselves off without the guy fucking her (Laura Andrade scene is an example). It's disappointing because the cum shot is probably the most important scene if I wanted to see that I'd just go watch a solo scene, but when i watch the Priscilla Ferrari scene, I think to myself that this is how the cumshot scenes should be (girl cumming while being fucked). I know you have to accomodate both "Guy On Shemale" and Shemale On Guy", but lately it looks like "Shemale On Guy" is being favored. To sum it up, I hope to see more of the newer models in "Guy On Shemale" and vets like Patricia Campbell, Jhoany Wilker, Jackeline Dark, Barbara Perez, Keyla Loran and more of the girls cumming while being fucked shots...

Louie Damazo 04-22-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jjamison (Post 14803)
Just want to start by saying this is 'my' opinion, but I find that the "Guy On Shemale" scenes are dissappointing and that the "Shemale On Guy" scenes have the newer better looking girls. For example, the past 6 scenes on SFH have been Laura Andrade and Priscilla Ferrari vs Bruna Gaucha (new), Sabrina Andrade (new), Geovana Gortylla (new) Stephanye Ribeiro (new). When i say disappointing I'm referring to when the girls cum by jerking themselves off without the guy fucking her (Laura Andrade scene is an example). It's disappointing because the cum shot is probably the most important scene if I wanted to see that I'd just go watch a solo scene, but when i watch the Priscilla Ferrari scene, I think to myself that this is how the cumshot scenes should be (girl cumming while being fucked). I know you have to accomodate both "Guy On Shemale" and Shemale On Guy", but lately it looks like "Shemale On Guy" is being favored. To sum it up, I hope to see more of the newer models in "Guy On Shemale" and vets like Patricia Campbell, Jhoany Wilker, Jackeline Dark, Barbara Perez, Keyla Loran and more of the girls cumming while being fucked shots...

I m happy u understand i need make all tastes happy here but dont think i ignore your preferences. I pay atention and i see guys here enjoy ts on guy sets more or flex scenes. Barbara Perez ll be back soon anjd i have plans for some of ts u mention.

Feedbacks are always ositive even if u have critics. When people know comunicate i always ll give my feedback

L