Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Feedbacks about ELEVATED X (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2522)

Louie Damazo 03-14-2017 03:18 PM

Feedbacks about ELEVATED X

We just start it and still have issues to fix but as soon finish this first week i would like get feedbacks from u felas about change

knightrider82 03-15-2017 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14623)
We just start it and still have issues to fix but as soon finish this first week i would like get feedbacks from u felas about change

The New Design for the Brazilian-Transsexuals and ShemalesFromHell.com Hub Site is really awesome.I really like New and Improved Design for the following reasons:Access to 2 amazing sites and content.Easier to navigate and search models.Watch and Stream Videos at any starting point and Up to date News Blog.I am looking forward to the Daily Updates and Recompilations of Classic Sets.and also this week's TS on TS Update starring Priscila Ferrari and Newcomer Aline Ketson and the Reshoot of the Classic Solo Update in Amazing and Vibrant 1080p starring Rakel Rodrigues was excellent. Keep up the great work.

Louie Damazo 03-15-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14625)
The New Design for the Brazilian-Transsexuals and ShemalesFromHell.com Hub Site is really awesome.I really like New and Improved Design for the following reasons:Access to 2 amazing sites and content.Easier to navigate and search models.Watch and Stream Videos at any starting point and Up to date News Blog.I am looking forward to the Daily Updates and Recompilations of Classic Sets.and also this week's TS on TS Update starring Priscila Ferrari and Newcomer Aline Ketson and the Reshoot of the Classic Solo Update in Amazing and Vibrant 1080p starring Rakel Rodrigues was excellent. Keep up the great work.

As i told we re finishing TRANNIES FUCK here and ll start with 30 scenes all in 1080p already

knightrider82 03-15-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14626)
As i told we re finishing TRANNIES FUCK here and ll start with 30 scenes all in 1080p already

That's Excellent to hear LD. Will be looking forward to seeing those Remastered Trannies Fuck Scenes in stunning 1080p

Louie Damazo 03-15-2017 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14627)
That's Excellent to hear LD. Will be looking forward to seeing those Remastered Trannies Fuck Scenes in stunning 1080p

There is NOTHING even close what we re offering here now. Soon all videos in new layout too

knightrider82 03-15-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14628)
There is NOTHING even close what we re offering here now. Soon all videos in new layout too

Completely agree. You and the Awesome Folks @ Grooby are offering Top Notch Content featuring the most beautiful models on the Planet. That cannot be found anywhere else.Very Cool.

Louie Damazo 03-15-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14629)
Completely agree. You and the Awesome Folks @ Grooby are offering Top Notch Content featuring the most beautiful models on the Planet. That cannot be found anywhere else.Very Cool.

Grooby guys did outstanding work here and we re starting new age wit more and better stuff 4 u felas

knightrider82 03-15-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14630)
Grooby guys did outstanding work here and we re starting new age wit more and better stuff 4 u felas

Agree. Grooby has done a Phenomenal Job of upgrading both sites and combining them into an Awesome Hub. and starting a New Age with better content for your Fanbase.

john69 03-18-2017 03:26 AM

Just waiting TsxTs DP .....

lordworm 03-19-2017 04:26 AM

Waiting for some good TS on TS too