Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Costumers Requests (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2702)

lordworm 09-01-2018 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16876)
Or PAtricia CAmpbell or Lohana Lomark ll be on it

Those are great choices dude. If Patricia or Lohara are in it it would be hot to try to get 1 shot where Patricia or Lohana fuck the other 2 ts doggy side to side, like how you see in straight 3somes when the guy gets behind and switches from one to the other lol... thats super hot imagine 1 shot like that.

What do you think? It would be nice to see that done in ts 3somes, never been done.

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16877)
Those are great choices dude. If Patricia or Lohara are in it it would be hot to try to get 1 shot where Patricia or Lohana fuck the other 2 ts doggy side to side, like how you see in straight 3somes when the guy gets behind and switches from one to the other lol... thats super hot imagine 1 shot like that.

What do you think? It would be nice to see that done in ts 3somes, never been done.

Let me undertand it, u means a 4some ?

lordworm 09-01-2018 05:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16878)
Let me undertand it, u means a 4some ?

No, 3some is fine, unless you want to do a 4some haha its fine too

I mean a position that they do in 3somes Ill show a picture.

I mean imagine Patricia or Lohara doing this position for 1 shot to the other 2 girls

knightrider82 09-01-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16870)

Super cool. and will be looking forward to seeing Yasmin Dornelles topping her male partner for the entire scene in a upcoming TS on Guy Update.

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16880)
Super cool. and will be looking forward to seeing Yasmin Dornelles topping her male partner for the entire scene in a upcoming TS on Guy Update.

This one is ready, ll be here very soon

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16879)
No, 3some is fine, unless you want to do a 4some haha its fine too

I mean a position that they do in 3somes Ill show a picture.

I mean imagine Patricia or Lohara doing this position for 1 shot to the other 2 girls

Ok , i can do it for sure

legault 09-01-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16882)
Ok , i can do it for sure

i absolutely love that idea i really like seeing those hung ts get banged by btgs

the btg doesnt have to be hung vivian silva would be hot too

patricia is the best pick sounds so hot

knightrider82 09-01-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16881)
This one is ready, ll be here very soon

Awesome to hear that Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update is ready and will be available on Brazil TGirls XXX very soon. Will be looking forward to seeing it and thanks for taking the time to respond and putting The Well Hung Yasmin Dornelles {she is absolutely gorgeous and is one my favorites} in a TS on Guy Scene. and the top notch updates that you provide your fanbase/subscribers with.&.fulfilling our requests. I really appreciate it and keep up the superb work Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 08:07 PM

What i can see here now is that EVERYONE sounds more happy then my change works pretty well

knightrider82 09-01-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16885)
What i can see here now is that EVERYONE sounds more happy then my change works pretty well

Indeed we are very happy that you made a big change by removing Khan and is again assuming the work in the field. and focusing exactly on your fanbase/subscribers ideas for scenes. and also agree that your change is working very well. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)