Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lia Dotada Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2831)

Louie Damazo 06-20-2020 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19306)
Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Lia Dotada. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in a green lingerie outfit and black open toe pumps. I loved the way Lia was penetrating Dante from underneath,doggystyle,bulldogg,spooning and missionary positions and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. Lia Dotada's performance was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome scene and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot,Well Hung.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Lia Dotada in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

What a week , right ?! Amazing serts every day and all fresh stuff. I m very proud that i was capable produce it in such a tuff situation. U guys have no idea how dead Sao paulo is, looks like a ghost city even in busy spots as Augsta street. That scenary totally freak me out

KnightHawk 06-20-2020 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19308)
What a week , right ?! Amazing serts every day and all fresh stuff. I m very proud that i was capable produce it in such a tuff situation. U guys have no idea how dead Sao paulo is, looks like a ghost city even in busy spots as Augsta street. That scenary totally freak me out

Agree it sure was a week that featured amazing sets everyday and fresh content. and excellent to hear that you are very proud that you were capable to produce scenes in such as a tough situation. and i understand how quiet it is in Sao Paulo,and looks like a ghost town even in busy spots like Augusta Street,and the scenery freaked you out. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe. :)

Louie Damazo 06-22-2020 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19309)
Agree it sure was a week that featured amazing sets everyday and fresh content. and excellent to hear that you are very proud that you were capable to produce scenes in such as a tough situation. and i understand how quiet it is in Sao Paulo,and looks like a ghost town even in busy spots like Augusta Street,and the scenery freaked you out. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. Stay Safe. :)

More TS on guy sets coming up soon

KnightHawk 06-22-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19310)
More TS on guy sets coming up soon

Super cool to hear that will be more TGirl on Guy Sets coming up soon. And will be looking forward to seeing them. :)